• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 25 AI FINALS *SPOILER*

Ok guy's ya know what to do!!

you get 4 hours to vote tonight.

Re: May 25 AI FINALS *SPOILER*

They start off interviewing the two girls and Dianna is going to go first.

Each has 3 songs to do, 2 of their own choosing and one chosen for them.

Comment

Dianna sings "I Believe" - she has a choir backing her up and full orchestra. She starts out smooth enough but then it seems like she tries to over sing the choir. Towards the end of the song she really sounds like she's competing with them.

Good and something to beat but not her best.

Last edited by Peshkwe; May 25, 2004, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Fantasia is next singing " All My Life" (?) She started out soft and wispy but she kinda lost the way the band went. The band went one way and she went the other, she cracked a couple of notes and generally it seemed all over the place.

Randy and Paula cheered her, Simon said it sucked.

Comment

Diana sings "Enough is Enough" - She starts soft enough for the begining of the song, it's great for her belting style in parts but when she transitions to the softer parts she over sings. She looses her low notes pretty bad on this. Umm...the dancing?....think female JPL

Comment

Right on... Still bustin' out the spoilers here! Even though Jas' is no longer in, I think "Idol Mania" is still at a feverish high in the islands. Not watching this week's finale would be like watching the Superbowl without staying for the fourth quarter.. no ways cuz!

We'll see on Friday when they announce if it's Fantasia or Diana if this place gets slammed like it did last wednesday. Whoah!
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Fantasia does 'Summertime' again - She is doing alot more acting with this second rendition and I think her singing is suffering for it. Alot more 'Gospel jaw' going on and more vocal gymnastics than the first version. She is really depending on her yeah-yeah-yeah's at the end of the songs so far. I think the first version was more to the soul than this was.

The judges all loved it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                Right on... Still bustin' out the spoilers here! Even though Jas' is no longer in, I think "Idol Mania" is still at a feverish high in the islands. Not watching this week's finale would be like watching the Superbowl without staying for the fourth quarter.. no ways cuz!

We'll see on Friday when they announce if it's Fantasia or Diana if this place gets slammed like it did last wednesday. Whoah!
                Yup, kinda thought y'all might still want to have me do them here

Comment

Diana - 'Don't Cry Out Loud' - She's very controled and not over singing this at all at the start. She packs the power in where it's ment to be and pulls back where she should...but man there's one really bad place where she almost loses it altogether...like she wants to choke. She catches herself but the song is blown and maybe her chances to win with it.

Comment

Fantasia does her version of 'I Believe' - She starts out smooth as silk and she takes the song and owns it. She watches the choir and ques off of them as well as leads them. She is totally in her element with this song and the choir.

Comment

Paul Anka comes on and sings about the show and contestants to the tune of "My Way' It's a riot LOL!

Then they do the recap of the girls singing with their phone #'s

Comment

Well that's it, see ya on the results thread

Comment

Working...
                        X