Primo Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primo Beer

if you are looking for small kine Primo Beer items, i may have 'um. tell me what you are looking for and maybe we can hook u up. a hui hoi

Primo Beer

remember Primo? how about Howzit? i get plenty Primo. what you like? maybe i get fo you. a hui hoi

Comment

Re: Primo Beer

Originally posted by hawaiian57chevy

remember Primo? how about Howzit? i get plenty Primo. what you like? maybe i get fo you. a hui hoi
      I like one genuwine Primo Brewery-capped and filled Primo beer bottle with one B-52 kakaroach still trapped inside. Can? If can, can, if no can, no can. A hui hou.

Comment

shoots... remember primo?!
        dass what sthe flowng in my veins. we wuz da primo warriors, back in da late 60's and da 70's.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55

shoots... remember primo?!
          On a regular basis I used to collect and cram 23 empty cases of Primo beer bottles into my '64 VW Bug (it could hold no more than 23 cases) and drive from Kuliouou Valley to the Primo brewery in Aiea (could not see using the rearview mirror) where I would redeem the bottle deposits for about $22 per trip, which would then immediately be converted to brand new bottles of Primo. Now I really wish I'd saved those newly-capped bottles with the B-52 kakaroaches still trapped inside. It was such a common occurrence back then that nobody thought much about it.

Comment

don't have the bottle,but if you drink from the glass. I have set of 12 mint condition primo glasses,the one with the islands) for sale.

Comment

I'm looking for a PRIMO BEER TAP HEAD.

Get?

Comment

All that Primo bottles I when throw way. Now when you think about it, collectors item yeah Oh well, " at least I get the Primo Shirt"
                bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Working...
                X