No announcement yet.

Live shows, Who have you seen recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live shows, Who have you seen recently?

Post short reviews of live shows you've seen recently:

Matthew Good + K-OS
    Outdoor show, there were some other bands, but these were the two headliners. Pretty good show, I especially enjoyed K-OS - not normally a fan of live hip hop, but he was pretty good. Matt Good was a bit of a whiny bitch, threatened to stop playing because people were throwing shoes on stage. YOUR"RE A ROCK STAR, you get paid to put up with shit like this at concerts.

Hot Hot Heat
    Wasn't really a fan of theirs, but they were great live - very entertaining. Lead singer was constantly right at the edge of the stage, and put on a good show.

Re: Live shows, Who have you seen recently?

I saw the Spanish Harlem Orchestra on Fri night at LCC. Talk about a great performance! SHO had the crowd dancing in front of the stage from the second song onward, and the infectious rhythms and enthusiasm of the orchestra members kept the crowd dancing for more than two hours. I feel fortunate that I got a chance to see the concert (the performance was sold out), and SHO definitely deserves all the critical acclaim it has received thus far. Here's a link to SHO, in case you are interested:

http://www.spanishharlemorchestra.net/
    Last edited by AbsolutChaos; March 5, 2006, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X