RIP Dana Reeve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Dana Reeve

Damn...when bad things happen to good people. The thought of 13 year old Will breaks my heart.

Re: RIP Dana Reeve

They say that everything happens for a reason, although I cannot fathom why Fate would want to take such a loving, compassionate and strong person from her family and her late husband's cause so soon. The foundation she and Christopher Reeve set up will continue to raise money and awareness about research in paralysis, and I'm sure her friends and family especially will never forget her or her passion for easing the plight of physically challenged people.

Miulang
    Last edited by Miulang; March 7, 2006, 07:40 PM.
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Rest in Peace Dear Lady!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Aue. So young. Lung cancer, but a nonsmoker. So soon after she and everyone lost her husband.

I'm glad, though, that they both put things in motion that will still work and fight for good in their name. Hopefully her untimely death will prompt some resurgence in support for their foundation, and stem cell research.

Comment

Thirteen year old Will being orphaned brings tears to my eyes. I can only hope he finds peace in the future. Cancer is devastating and it's very sad Dana lost her life to lung cancer so young. Rest in peace.
          I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Working...
          X