May 26th East Coast FINAL RESULTS **SPOILER**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 26th East Coast FINAL RESULTS **SPOILER**

It's the end of the road guys... THE FINALS!!!!!!

Who's gonna win, who's gonna take that long walk off the stage? If you don't want to know....Buh-bye!!! If you're into spoilers, c'mon in, grab a seat and get comfy...

See ya in a little bit

Re: May 26th East Coast FINAL RESULTS **SPOILER**

Thanks for coming back to this site...for some reason I can't post on the HA site. I think I've already thanked you and Mahina for doing these for the AI people who can't wait until the show is shown here in HI. It was so easy to vote last night...I got in so many votes on my reliable rotary phone! Guess the younger people couldn't stay up late...and those that have to work!
    Retired Senior Member

Comment

It's begining, they're showing the 'red carpet' outside with arial shots. Jennifer Love-Hewitt and Christina (?) are there.

They're starting off with LaToya singing "If You Don't Know Me By Now.' She is still the professional. She has the song down and is smooth as silk.

Comment

Now they move inside the theatre and Ry talks with Diana.

Ry-Can you celebrate or are you still in compete mode?

D-says she's enjoying herself.

They cut to Georgia and show the Governor, he's saying he has a bet with the Gov of NC.

Comment

They come back with shots of people guessing on who'll win.

Ry interviews Fantasia and she says it takes two tubes of gloss for her lips.

They bring up her NC on the video where Clay is outside. The Mayor of Highpoint is on and gets blared out.

They go back outside and do interviews on the red carpet.

Comment

George Huff sings 'Me and Mrs Jones" - He's so much more relaxed and his voice is back to being really smooth and strong. He's having fun with the song.

He's still bouncy tho... LOL!

Comment

George does the same song on the Idol CD and it sounded really good. Keep up the "blow by blow" description.
              Retired Senior Member

Comment

He he he.. this is the new "hidden board" for spoiler time.. hope no one finds this place so it doesn't bog down. lol When it comes down to the wire, we'll see.

Mahalo'z Peshkwe!
                sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

They're back and interviewing Randy and Paula...Simon is late. Ry asks Paula if there'll be tears tonight and she said she cried last night with Fantasia.

They go out for more interviews...Ray Romano is on.

Jasmine is up singing 'Midnight Train to Georgia' She's into playing with the audience. She's far more relaxed in on stage and calls out to the audience when she sees them singing along. She has a couple of bobbles and the music fades on her before the end of the song is done but she keeps on with the stanza.

Comment

They interview Simon..(missed it) Go outside for more interviews and then show the choir rehearsing...Ryan should NOT sing!

Comment

Keep it up Peshkwe!!! Not that many people on your HA thread...guess they're just sharing the food there!
                      Retired Senior Member

Comment

Tamyra Grey sings the National Anthym a capella in the theatre.

There was 65 million votes done yesterday!

Ry talks with Randy, Paula and tells Simon not to stand up.

Diana comes out and sings "The Impossible Dream." Fantasia comes out singing the next stanza and then Kelly Clarkston comes out singing, followed by Ruben.

They all sing the final verses together.

It's a nice blending of voices.

Comment

Originally posted by Mocha
                          Keep it up Peshkwe!!! Not that many people on your HA thread...guess they're just sharing the food there!
                          LOL! I Know, I think they're watching and waiting though.

Comment

They're back from commercials...

Ry asks Fantasia and Diana, did you ever think you'd be here, they both tell of their amazement and happiness at being there.

They go to NC and Fantasia gets a billboard put up for her. They go to Georgia and they talk to Diana's choir teacher.

Comment

Keep forgetting that tonight's show is TWO hours...I've been waiting for you to tell the winner
                              Retired Senior Member

Comment

Working...
                              X