nort shore news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nort shore news

North shore. nobody talks about it. prolly nobody hele on ovah dat side no mo...

Cholo's continues to prove itself the best mexican restaurant in the area.. a great way to end the day checkin out the sights and touron watching...

dey wen close down da H. Miura stoah. No can buy shave ice dea no moah.
    sad day.

Travis wen go holo holo anodda town, so ron artis wen take ovah his house.

errytime i go steh pass da mcdonalds dat side, i remember da good ol days we usta watch surf fliks at da haleiwa theatre in that location...
    here's a writeup; even tho he uses the word; "Arguably". it is still good info...
    http://www.captainrick.com/theatre.htm

Surf museum, run by steve gould continues to oo and aaahhh da crowd. runnin' on donations and occasional sales of surfah stuffs...

Re: nort shore news

Originally posted by kimo55
    North shore. nobody talks about it. prolly nobody hele on ovah dat side no mo...[...]
    It's being talked about a lot HERE!

I spent last Saturday casting in Kahuku so there were no shop or restaurant visits. I really do love the north shore and that drive! Glorious...but, like Waianae, I wouldn't want to make a daily commute into town!

Comment

dey wen close down da H. Miura stoah. No can buy shave ice dea no moah.
      sad day.
      Oh no. Please say you joking. We always went there instead of Matsumoto's as their shave ice was just as good or better. Matsumoto's is highly over rated as they have the most exposure through marketing. You only hear their name when it comes to North Shore shave ice. Because of their "hype" they always have long lines. Miura's was the obvious choice. Now only get Aoki's left. They're good too, but sometimes get long lines too as you can see them from Matsumoto's. Sad day indeed.

Comment

Hmmm. But that means that maybe H. Miura's shave ice machine is available if somebody wants to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
          Hmmm. But that means that maybe H. Miura's shave ice machine is available if somebody wants to buy it.
          Glen, glen, glennnnnn...

ya missed the garage sale by a month.
          Last edited by kimo55; March 13, 2006, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye
            Now only get Aoki's left. They're good too, but sometimes get long lines too as you can see them from Matsumoto's. Sad day indeed.
            here's hoping da bruddahs who rent da place have the presence of mind to offer da kine, too.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
              Geln, glen, glennnnnn...

ya missed the garage sale by a month.
              Shoots. Well, somebody got em then.

Comment

I hope da fambily retained it to have a legal stipulation in da lease;
                "eh. you rent da place, you sell da kine!"

Comment

Working...
                X