Lag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag?

There seems to be a lag on my end when I am typing. No big deal, but I am wondering if it's just on my end or maybe my keyboard is shying away from the crowd.

Re: Lag?

Happens to me too...weird like the keyboard can barely keep up with the thoughts you want to typeout.
    Retired Senior Member

Comment

Mocha,

Okay, thanks, then maybe the lag isn't coming from my end. Strange though, while I am typing this, everything is fine--no lag.

Comment

Without knowning what kind of computer system you are running it's hard to even guess what the problem might be.

From my experience with the Windows operating system and with the Internet Explorer (and the older versions of Netscape) web browser, when you encounter a web site that has a text box that allows you type stuff into it, the keys that you press does not go to that remote web site. It stays on your computer until some mouse button is pressed to submit to the web site (for HawaiiThread, it's that Submit Reply button as an example).

Comment

Originally posted by helen
          Without knowning what kind of computer system you are running it's hard to even guess what the problem might be.

From my experience with the Windows operating system and with the Internet Explorer (and the older versions of Netscape) web browser, when you encounter a web site that has a text box that allows you type stuff into it, the keys that you press does not go to that remote web site. It stays on your computer until some mouse button is pressed to submit to the web site (for HawaiiThread, it's that Submit Reply button as an example).
          Thanks for the tip. I am running Windows 98. The lag seemed to have disappeared now as I type in this window.

Comment

Working...
          X