Finding Locals on the mainland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Locals on the mainland

Living on the mainland for locals is hard so hooking up with other locals is important. I couldn't find a way to do this very easy so I started this new website so all you guys who live on the mainland please check it out.

Try Look
    List of local people living on the mainland

Never forgotten

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/pomai44/pow.gif

Re: Finding Locals on the mainland

Try alohaworld.com. They usually have an annual gathering. In fact, some of those people hang out here. Also try globalpauhana.org.
    just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai44
      Living on the mainland for locals is hard so hooking up with other locals is important. I couldn't find a way to do this very easy so I started this new website so all you guys who live on the mainland please check it out.

Try Look
      I found out finding locals on the mainland. I also use HOMEGROWNHAWAII.COM as another form as a locator. I been away from Hawaii for 40 years. I was sort of homegrown and all the websites that were mentioned is a good help.....GOOD LUCK........

Comment

Originally posted by HERBIE HO
        I found out finding locals on the mainland. I also use HOMEGROWNHAWAII.COM as another form as a locator. I been away from Hawaii for 40 years. I was sort of homegrown and all the websites that were mentioned is a good help.....GOOD LUCK........
        Another place to look is www.ohanalanai.com (a subsidiary of www.alohaworld.com). I KNOW there is at least one other person who posts on www.ohanalanai.com who is in your area.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
          I KNOW there is at least one other person who is in your area.

Miulang
          Eh tita who dat, send me one PM. En you nevea sign up yet.

Thanks to the others for the links, if any others out there that haven't checked it out, go take a look.
          Last edited by Pomai44; April 8, 2006, 03:29 AM.
          List of local people living on the mainland

Never forgotten

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/pomai44/pow.gif

Comment

Working...
          X