Aloha from Virginia Beach, Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Virginia Beach, Virginia

I been here in Virginia Beach, Virginia for about 32 years. I was in the U.S. NAVY for 23 years. I miss the islands and it's people. Born and raised in Palolo Valley. Graduate from Kaimuki High School in 1963. And so I have been away from Hawaii for 40 years. I been all over the world with the Navy.
    The place I enjoyed the best Japan. I was stationed there for 5 years out of
    the normal tour of 2 years. There was a lots place I been and this one was the best. I spent 20 years overseas. My last was Norfolk-Virginia Beach.

This is a organztion of good people and I am enjoying it. I am glad to be a part of this. Maholo for letting me join. Well I said to much. May the good Lord bless each one of you.
    Aloha

P.S. If you are in Hawaii and the West coast have a good morning, and the rest of the mainland have a good afternoon.

Re: Aloha from Virginia Beach, Virginia

Welcome to HT, Herb. Always nice to hear from folks who have been on the Mainland for a long time. Hemo da slippahs and wala'au!

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X