Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking: Engineering Student or someone really smart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking: Engineering Student or someone really smart!

I've talked to a few people and everyone I meet says "That is an excellent idea or Has that ever been thought of before...etc... show me a working protocol!"

I have an excellent idea... and I would like to work together on a project with someone that is smart, educated or getting there education, and motivated.
    Most the money spent in development will be my expense and it won't be much so no worry there....I just need someone a bit smarter then me!

I want to develop a working prototype for this project that you could use as a possible term project and we could work together on possibly marketing it if the thing actually works.

More info??? PM me.

Re: Seeking: Engineering Student or someone really smart!

An electrical engineer? A mechanical engineer? Are you looking specifically for engineering skills, or are you just saying, "someone really smart"? Are you thinking of building a device, a website, a service?

Comment

Re: Seeking: Engineering Student or someone really smart!

Originally posted by pzarquon
      An electrical engineer? A mechanical engineer? Are you looking specifically for engineering skills, or are you just saying, "someone really smart"? Are you thinking of building a device, a website, a service?
      Um... good question... maybe a combination of both.

It would be a device... and of course... damn if the thing works... eventually a website...but I can do that.

No not a service necessarily...if anything...it could be marketed as a service to the environment.

I really don't want to just post what it is... Fearful of someone taking my idea!

Comment

Working...
      X