status on Michael Nakamura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• status on Michael Nakamura

On another local forum, they said that he passed away cause of Muscular Dystrophy. Being that todays' april fool's day, I don't believe the, but there's three other people who are reenforcing that.

Anyone knows his situation?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: status on Michael Nakamura

Actually, I'm afraid the report is correct. What a sweet soul Chief Nakamura was. I never worked for him, so I certainly don't know him in that realm, but as a human being, he was a great guy. Always had a ready smile, despite his struggles. Rest in Peace, Chief.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Saw it on the news...

RIP M. Nakamura

Comment

One of the amazing things he could do ~ when the Officers were in formation, he could remember all of their names. He knew every one of his Officers!

Rest in Peace Chief Michael Nakamura!

Lynn Vasquez & Ohana

Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Man, sorry I took it lightly.

RIP.
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

I spoke with Chief Nakamura once on the phone. Such a nice man. I was sorry to hear of his illness and, now, sorrier to learn of his death. He was far too young to meet his Maker.

RIP, Chief Nakamura...RIP.

Comment

If a person is found guilty of something that results in injury to another person, and those injuries later lead to the victim's death, can the guilty party be found guilty of further crimes, such as negligent homicide or manslaughter?

It sickens me to know that such a good man suffered so awfully, and to think that it might be because some idiot hit him with an automobile sickens me further.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
                [...]It sickens me to know that such a good man suffered so awfully, and to think that it might be because some idiot hit him with an automobile sickens me further.
                It does appear that the incident when Chief Nakamura was hit by a hit and run driver speeded up the inevitable. But, ya know what Scriv...the Chief chose to forgive that young man. There just might be a lesson in that for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                  It does appear that the incident when Chief Nakamura was hit by a hit and run driver speeded up the inevitable. But, ya know what Scriv...the Chief chose to forgive that young man. There just might be a lesson in that for all of us.
                  Saved by grace, knowing the price that had been paid for him and by whom, the Chief was living out his faith as a believer when he forgave the hit and run motorist.

Normally I'd search Crosswalk.com for the "address" and exact wording of this Scripture, but I'm on lunchbreak and will likely get lost in that and other searches.

"Of those to whom much is given, much is required."
                  I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Luke 12:48

But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. (KJV)

Auntie Lynn
                    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Rest in Pease Chief Nakamura. You made an impact and a difference during your short time here on Earth. God Bless You!
                      Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Working...
                      X