Looking for HOUSE to HOUSE SIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for HOUSE to HOUSE SIT

Reliable, experienced 28 year-old housitter available. Loves pets and skilled with plant care. I am visiting the island for the summer and am available about April 26th until Juni 21st (date not fixed) upon request.
    No charge will be requested.

Re: Looking for HOUSE to HOUSE SIT

Okay, your name has been added to the list of people wanting a free house in Hawai`i.
    Your name is on page #39,476 so please be patient.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
      Okay, your name has been added to the list of people wanting a free house in Hawai`i.
      Your name is on page #39,476 so please be patient.

I was going to refrain from responding to this subject but, LN, you made me laugh with your exaggerated truth! I have a house sitting gig. The cumulative time during the course of the year is approx. 3 months. I've had this gig for almost 12 years. IOW, I have a local track record. One of my assistants also has an extended, local track record as a house sitter. Unlike me, she uses house sitting as a primary residence. House sitting gigs are very, very difficult to find esp. if one doesn't have local references. The OP may luck out and find something but the chances are slim. I wish her well.

Comment

House sitter available April 27th to June 21st

Reliable, 28y old, experienced house sitter is looking for a house sit between April 27th and June 21. No matter where.
        Good with pets and plants and references available on request.
        No charge requested.

Thanks, Stefanie

Comment

Re: House sitter available April 27th to June 21st

You rejoined HT under a different name?
          Perhaps you didn't see the answers to your earlier post from three weeks ago in this thread.

Nice dream. Good luck with it.

Comment

How to get a house sit place? PLS HELP

Hey all,

I have a month left on these islands and I am looking for a house to sit!
            I have some ref available if nec.

Does anyone know where to find a house sit or any more tips!!??!!

Aloha & Mahalo
            Stef

Comment

Re: How to get a house sit place? PLS HELP

It's extremely difficult to get a house sitting gig and would probably take an emergency situation on the part of a homeowner to get the job on short notice and without being at least casually acquainted with you. If you know any realtors locally, ask them. House sitting is usually a word of mouth situation.

Comment

Tutu, that's the same person as before, but different screen name. See this thread, then click on my link in post #2 at that thread to see the other one.

Comment

Tutu, that's the same person as before, but different screen name. See this thread, then click on my link in post #2 at that thread to see the other one.
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nO CAN fool HT Undacova's. Nope.

Way to go Likanui!

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Ah, yes, thanks for jogging my short term memory! Well, she gets an A for effort. No harm in asking. But, as we all know, there's no such thing as a free lunch in Hawaii...or free housing!

Comment

Stef's various requests have been merged into a single thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X