Who have you met in person from HT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who have you met in person from HT?

Today I got to meet Tutuesue. And let me tell you, that gal should be ashamed of herself for putting up that apalachian-backwoods-hillbilly avatar. She's quite a pretty woman with the warmest eyes! She endured meeting my girls, too. Little kids can be a bit of a test when meeting grownups.

Other people I have met on HT: Pzarquon, Dick, Erika Engel, Buzz1941. People I know but never met: Zztype, 1stWahine, MadAzza. People I think I know: Sin, Lika Nui, Johnny Yen. People I don't think I've ever met but since we live in the same neighborhood probably have stood in the same line at Foodland, Costco, Safeway, Starbucks or City Mill out here in Hawaii Kai: Kimo55.

Tutusue, it was great to meet you. I hope you the remainder of your day went well!
    Aloha from Lavagal

Re: Who have you met in person from HT?

I've met many wonderful HTers. I dare not inventory them, as my faulty memory will undoubtedly lead to an unintentional slight. However, I also know I've not met nearly enough of you. So hopefully if anyone else wants to bump up their HT "met in person" count, we'll see you on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
      I've met many wonderful HTers. I dare not inventory them, as my faulty memory will undoubtedly lead to an unintentional slight. However, I also know I've not met nearly enough of you. So hopefully if anyone else wants to bump up their HT "met in person" count, we'll see you on Sunday.
      I used to work for you PZ at UHH So I guess I'll put that up there...

However, I know too many of you out there know my Ohana or have heard of
      them in one way or another.

So, I choose to plead the 5th on this one.

I can think of at least 7 people on here that I've met. (to at least answer the question)

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
        [...]Tutusue, it was great to meet you. I hope you the remainder of your day went well!
        Ditto to you, Lavagal! It's always fun to put a face with a name. And those 2 girls are adorable.

Comment

Hee Hee Hee K-den > P.Z., Kilinahe, zztype, Scrivener, AbsoutChaos, Helen, Serenity, MadAzza, Adrian, alohacandy, anapuni808, cezanne, CranBeree, dick, doc1456, jdub, Lisheous, shaveice, TurquoiseDuck, and Surfingfarmboy.

Tomarrow night, I finally meet Tita Lika & hubby. Also, D'Alana!

Hoping to meet more of you on Saturday!
          I promise to take a double dose of my "Lithium!"

Auntie Lynn

BTW: I've met ukipila others from my Blog!
          And I've never met one "nut" from any of my internet connections!
          ...I wonda why? hahahaha cause I da pUpUle one - das why!
          Last edited by 1stwahine; April 5, 2006, 06:14 PM.
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I don't know half of you as well as I should like,
            and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
            (Bilbo Baggins )

Actually I haven't had the priviledge as of yet to knowingly meet any of you, though I bet there may be some surprises! Oh, it's you?! Kind of stuff. See ya on the 9th.
            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

I've met several HT'ers at last year's picnic. I've also met 1stwahine at other events.

Looking forward to the picnic Sun!

Comment

Lurkah, for sure.

Miulang, I think (Didn't we meet? At one of the ki ho`alu shows last summer? Before I was on HT.)

Ex-HT'er DCFanAddicts/DannyCouchFanAddicts, too. (I'm sure some of you remember Lea...before she got mad and left the toasty kitchen.) FWIW, she's not a bad person - her enthusiasm just gets out ahead of her sometimes, but her love of Hawaiian music is sincere.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio

Miulang, I think (Didn't we meet? At one of the ki ho`alu shows last summer? Before I was on HT.)
                  Miulang was among our group at that ki ho'alu concert venue in Kalama, WA (which you emceed) where we first met and talked story with you in the auditorium before and during the concert. HTer Mokihana was also there with us.

Comment

Lurkah, Miulang, Izzie, Leo
                    Aloha,
                    Mokihana

Comment

Originally posted by Mokihana
                      Lurkah, Miulang, Izzie, Leo
                      Please forgive me, Mokihana & Miulang! (I didn't know HT last August - but next time we meet, prepare for a greeting full of aloha!)

Comment

Only person on HT that I know personally is Craig.
                        Never be bored, and you will never be boring. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Today I got to meet Tutuesue. And let me tell you, that gal should be ashamed of herself for putting up that apalachian-backwoods-hillbilly avatar. She's quite a pretty woman with the warmest eyes! She endured meeting my girls, too. Little kids can be a bit of a test when meeting grownups.

Other people I have met on HT: Pzarquon, Dick, Erika Engel, Buzz1941. People I know but never met: Zztype, 1stWahine, MadAzza. People I think I know: Sin, Lika Nui, Johnny Yen. People I don't think I've ever met but since we live in the same neighborhood probably have stood in the same line at Foodland, Costco, Safeway, Starbucks or City Mill out here in Hawaii Kai: Kimo55.

Tutusue, it was great to meet you. I hope you the remainder of your day went well!

Wow. Did I, an editor and writer, write that? Guess even the best of us make boo boos!
                          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Wow. Did I, an editor and writer, write that? Guess even the best of us make boo boos!
                            No worries! I caught your drift!

Comment

who da heck is tutuEsue?

we get sumone knew on hear?

j/k

Comment

Working...
                              X