Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breast Augmentation/Plastic Surgeons on Oahu

Hi all,

Any of you had a breast augmentation here on Oahu? I've heard Dr. Peterson come highly recommended... anyone agree with that? Or have a bad experience with him? I love hearing personal experiences about doctors and their facilities, as opposed to what propaganda I can find online. LOL

Thanks!

Re: Breast Augmentation/Plastic Surgeons on Oahu

We have a whole thread on Dr. Flowers:

http://hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=2886

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Eh, tralook, same town!

So.....h'come? If too personal, no need respond. Jes curious.
      Oh, I have no idea about these things. I've never dated nor been married to any woman with augmented...............uhm.............chichi's.

Comment

How should I know. I've never dated or been married to one either!

ROFLMAO

AUNTIE LYNN

Comment

Thanks Lynn for that link!! I'm headed to read it now.

Da Rolling... it's not all that personal, really. I'm just genetically deficient in the chest department. I've hated it my entire life.... now I'm older, I've had my kids and I have the money to pay for it. My husband is on board with the idea... so why not! hehehe

Here... I'll show ya why. I just had this picture taken of me... cropped my head off to protect the innocent. LOL

Comment

Brazen, You silly woman! You have a beautiful body and you have children to boot! However, if that is your dream to alter your good looks for better in your mind, go for it. What ever makes you HAPPY!

Life is much to short. Good luck and may all your wishes come TRUE!

Auntie Lynn

Update: I drinking da rest of my Crown Royal from last night. I going take picture of myself (not crop) and post too!

Stay tuned...
            Last edited by 1stwahine; April 5, 2006, 09:54 PM.

Comment

LOL! I like everything about me except for the painfully obvious!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazen
                Thanks Lynn for that link!! I'm headed to read it now.

Da Rolling... it's not all that personal, really. I'm just genetically deficient in the chest department. I've hated it my entire life.... now I'm older, I've had my kids and I have the money to pay for it. My husband is on board with the idea... so why not! hehehe

Here... I'll show ya why. I just had this picture taken of me... cropped my head off to protect the innocent. LOL
                Please read my private message to you...

your face being cropped doesn't account for anythng else that might be posted out there...and for your own personal safety...

I mean your own blog has your full face on it.!

But thanks for the eyecandy on HT
                Last edited by damontucker; April 5, 2006, 09:38 PM. Reason: more clarification

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

Update: I drinking da rest of my Crown Royal from last night. I going take picture of myself (not crop) and post too!
                  Auntie, if your camera no work, I get one nuddah photo you can use too. You know which one, eh? Da one in red? j/k

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                    Auntie, if your camera no work, I get one nuddah photo you can use too. You know which one, eh? Da one in red? j/k
                    Don't you DARE! I knew I shouldn't have sent you that picture. It was ment for my emailing women buddies. Your address got stuck in the overflow. Destroy it NOW!

ROFLMAO

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

Don't you DARE! I knew I shouldn't have sent you that picture. It was ment for my emailing women buddies. Your address got stuck in the overflow. Destroy it NOW!
                      What? I was talking about this photo of you in red giving WHACK WHACKS.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                        What? I was talking about this photo of you in red giving WHACK WHACKS.
                        Good night and Good luck!

Win Big!

Aloha and God Bless!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Brazen, if that's your dream, more power to ya. Personally, I think you look juuuussst fine.

I was thinking about them....it last night. We have a customer who had augmentation done. She's big. The only thing she says she hates about them is that they're high maintenance in cost and upkeep. She needs to have them "serviced" every few months and she says the doctor's bills are not cheap. Maybe something you'll learn about later. Just a heads up.

Comment

Regular maintenance? What, tune ups? JiffyBoob?

Seriously, though, Brazen, I echo the previous comments that you've got a lot going for you as-is (and I say this even though my wife reads this forum!). On top of a big, beautiful family. Of course, it's your money, your body, and obviously how you feel about it matters most -- I know you're smart enough to know the superficial judgements of strangers are worthless.

But the superficial judgements of this stranger is that you take that cash and flaunt what you've already got on the beach... in Aruba, or Italy, or after a two-week stay at Disneyworld.

Comment

I guess I have a completely different take on someone showing their body in a bikini at a public forum. I call it trolling.
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
                              X