PDA

View Full Version : Five Questions: Parts!

scrivener
April 11th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Answer as concisely or as verbosely as you wish, but do let us know:

What's your favorite part of a Snickers bar?
What's your favorite part (to eat) of a chicken?
What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day (you're not allowed to say when it's over)?
What's your favorite part of Ala Moana Center?
What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed (let's keep it family-friendly)?

scrivener
April 11th, 2006, 12:05 AM
I'll go first:

Without the nougat, it's just nuts, caramel, and chocolate: boring!

It depends, but lately I have a fondness for wings.

What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day (you're not allowed to say when it's over)?
Right now, it's my first-period class, but I also like those rare lunches when I can sit down with my colleagues and be a person (rather than a teacher) for an over-too-quickly forty minutes.

For people-watching, it's tough to beat the food court, but I really like that coffee-cart area above Center Stage.

What's your favorite body-part to be kissed on (let's keep it family-friendly)?
Definitely the neck.

Surfingfarmboy
April 11th, 2006, 01:05 AM
1. What's your favorite part of a Snickers bar?

The peanuts.

2. What's your favorite part (to eat) of a chicken?

No part

3. What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day
(you're not allowed to say when it's over)?

Early morning...I love watching the sun rise over the eastern horizon.

4. What's your favorite part of Ala Moana Center?

I suppose the Makai Food Court. It seems to be the one place in the
complex that is a common denominator among the diversity of people
who visit there.

5. What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed
(let's keep it family-friendly)?

We old farmboys never got too experimental down in Ka'u.

Leo Lakio
April 11th, 2006, 07:48 AM
- None; never was a Snickers fan.

- Breast meat, preferably with a crispy coating.

- The first hour or so, when I check e-mails & various websites before digging into the day's musical melange.

- It's been said already, but the food court works for me, too.

What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed (let's keep it family-friendly)?
- Well, whose family? Okay, okay...then I'd say a sideways kiss on the bridge of the nose, right between the eyes. Trust me on this - it's very blissful.

Kilinahe
April 11th, 2006, 08:10 AM

All of it. Every delicious, fattening, artery-clogging bite. My favorite breakfast at UH-Hilo.

Drumsticks.

3. What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day
(you're not allowed to say when it's over)?

When Ryan comes home and he makes the kids laugh.

Williams-Sonoma

5. What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed
(let's keep it family-friendly)?

My hand.

Glen Miyashiro
April 11th, 2006, 09:04 AM

The caramel. It does have caramel in there somewhere, doesn't it?

That part of the breast that just pops off of the bone when you tug at the right angle.

About 10 in the morning, when I've gotten into a groove.

Way back in hanabata days, the birdcage in front of Shirokiya. These days? The Apple Store. It calls to me.

Behind the ears and down the neck. <shiver>

Menehune Man
April 11th, 2006, 09:06 AM
For number 1) Since I'm a nut, the peanuts. We're family.

For number 2) My Fav is the heart. Whenever we have homebaked chicken with all the parts, I make sure I get the heart.

For number 3) Early on in the shift, after reading the event orders and planning out my evening.

For number 4) The old Koi pond and sculpture, at the bottom of the escalator, by Byron's II. It's peaceful.

For number 5) My Belly. 'Nuff said.

kimo55
April 11th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Haven't had one long time arready. forgot what they are like.
drumstick. well done too.
What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day (you're not allowed to say when it's over)? when a project is completed. and launch into da nex one.
small keed time, india imports. party center. da tall 15 ft. ki'i that were placed here and there.
Nowdays, old navy, apple store, American Eagle Outfitters Pacific Harley-Davidson Lucky Brand Jeans What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed (let's keep it family-friendly)?
oh, ******@&^%5##3ge$#"?$#)+

timkona
April 11th, 2006, 10:58 AM
What's your favorite part of a Snickers bar? the wrapper if its a winner, the caramel otherwise, caramel is good stuff

What's your favorite part (to eat) of a chicken? breast meat all the way

What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day (you're not allowed to say when it's over)? agree with the first hour, checkin email, seein new orders, etc

What's your favorite part of Ala Moana Center? THE STAGE ! thats a no brainer

What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed (let's keep it family-friendly)? belly button

kupomog
April 11th, 2006, 01:57 PM
-- The peanuts, I like nuts in candy bars.

-- The breast meat, especially those huuuge ones from Lahaina Chicken Company.

3. What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day (you're not allowed to say when it's over)?
-- The part where I get to class 15-20 minutes early and just sit, cool off, and chat with my classmates/teachers.

-- Koi ponds...or Shirokiya's second floor...or Software Etc. provided I have money to spend.

5. What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed (let's keep it family-friendly)?
-- I'll let ya know when I get kissed.

kimo55
April 11th, 2006, 02:11 PM
1. What's your favorite part of a Snickers bar?[/b]
-- The peanuts, I like nuts in bars.

that's where maddie found me!

in fact, that reminds me of the line i used on her when we first met;

hey, lil girl.
Want a salted nut roll?

Leo Lakio
April 11th, 2006, 02:25 PM
Want a salted nut roll?You were a salted, but was she assaulted? (I don't REALLY wanna know...)

lavagal
April 11th, 2006, 07:58 PM
[list=1] What's your favorite part of a Snickers bar?
If I'm eating a Snickers bar, there's a problem. Pass the Milkyway Dark my way, please.
The crispy, salty skin of a rotisserie bird. And man, I never get to eat that!
My favorite part is when I realize that I've been effortlessly working, it's all been flowing and I actually have time to grab a cup of tea!.
Sephora. That store is intoxicating.
My instep.

tutusue
April 11th, 2006, 09:51 PM

the empty wrapper!

the feathers...they tickle my innards! The post prandial flossing is a bitch, tho'!

when a certain kolohe director gets his hands on a fart bag (http://fartbag.com/) during a casting session! :D I keep a secret stash in my office!

hmmm...I seriously dislike malls and shopping but I do like the Apple Store and Tapestries.

ummm...well...hmmm...oh, waitaminute...I have clients who lurk here...<wave to all of 'em!>...family-friendly? How 'bout all those wet, juicy, slobbery kisses anywhere on my face from a morning full of auditioning babies! So cute...Luv it! They got my tutu hormones raging!

mel
April 11th, 2006, 10:21 PM

1. Chocolate coating

2. Drumstick

3. Lunch

4. Apple Store

5. n/a

Miulang
April 11th, 2006, 10:29 PM
1. can't/won't eat a Snickers bar (haven't had one in years). If I eat chocolate, it's going to be in the form of a truffle.

2. any dark meat

3. at approximately 6:40 p.m., when we have our 15-minute class break and I can run downstairs to get a grande blackberrry green tea frappuccino from SBUX!

4. probably the banks of escalators or Shirokiya (is that still in there?)

5. My nosie!

Miulang

beaker
April 11th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Caramel
Livers (most of the rest is too boring to call 'favorite')
First trip to the coffee (espresso) machine.
Never been there.
Oh my! Just behind ear.

So, how do I score on the Weirdo Scale?

helen
April 12th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Everything but the wrapper.
Toss up between the Drumstick and the Thigh.
After lunch
Sears
hand

scrivener
April 12th, 2006, 11:35 PM
For number 2) My Fav is the heart. Whenever we have homebaked chicken with all the parts, I make sure I get the heart.
Are you serious about this? Ugh. How does it taste? What's the texture like? Do you just roast it with the giblets still in the cavity, and then fish it out? Do you munch the other giblets, too?

Menehune Man
April 12th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Are you serious about this? Ugh. How does it taste? What's the texture like? Do you just roast it with the giblets still in the cavity, and then fish it out? Do you munch the other giblets, too?

Yes!
Really good
Alittle rubbery, I guess
Baked outside with the chicken
And yes.

Short but tasty answers :p

scrivener
April 12th, 2006, 11:43 PM
This is the kind of discussion that's eventually going to have me eating nothing but inari sushi at the Todai buffet.

Surfingfarmboy
April 13th, 2006, 01:05 AM
This is the kind of discussion that's eventually going to have me eating nothing but inari sushi at the Todai buffet.

Don't limit yourself to inari alone, Scriv! There is edemame and tossed salad to be had as well, and according to the Todai web site, fried tofu is available on select nights. I'm pretty sure there is veggie roll sushi ( the sushi made with avocado and carrot ) and plain udon noodles available as well on occasion. ;)

flying snow
April 13th, 2006, 01:09 AM

It's a tie between the nouget and the caramel (8i'm on a caramel kick right now)

I only eat white meat, as I find the dark too greasy...so the breast.

Hmmm. I like my world civ class quite a bit...it's very interesting. And my statistics class is interesting when I actually feel like I understand it.

I'll let you know when I go there.

The inside of my wrist. Or just below my neck, towards my shoulder. With a little nibble.

AbsolutChaos
April 14th, 2006, 09:46 AM

--Caramel

--the skin dipped in lemon juice/tabasco sauce mixture

--lunchtime (assuming I have time for one)

--the shoppng part ;-)

--cheek, I guess...

cezanne
April 14th, 2006, 10:14 AM
All or nothing baby.
Thigh. For fried chicken... the skin from any part mmmmm.
Lunch
I try to stay away from that place but I'd say Sears' hardware or electronics dept.
Feetsies and tummy

Pedro
April 15th, 2006, 02:18 PM

1) Caramel and the nuts.
2) The thigh. yummy....
3) The middle of the day. So I am a middle man.
4) The stage area as usual.
5) The eye's and for some reason the hands.

kimo55
April 15th, 2006, 02:29 PM
I like the New Git.
Don't know what it is, but when I hear them say it on the candy bar commercials, i like it!

scrivener
April 15th, 2006, 02:38 PM
I like the New Git.
Don't know what it is, but when I hear them say it on the candy bar commercials, i like it!
Nougat is corn syrup, egg whites, and sugar, basically. I've made it in my kitchen.

kimo55
April 15th, 2006, 02:40 PM
new git.
nou gat.

don't see it.