Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Questions: Parts!

Answer as concisely or as verbosely as you wish, but do let us know:
    1. What's your favorite part of a Snickers bar?
    2. What's your favorite part (to eat) of a chicken?
    3. What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day (you're not allowed to say when it's over)?
    4. What's your favorite part of Ala Moana Center?
    5. What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed (let's keep it family-friendly)?
    Last edited by scrivener; April 11, 2006, 12:06 AM. Reason: "looks like the light of a new day; it hit me from out of the blue..."
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Re: Five Questions: Parts!

I'll go first:
      Without the nougat, it's just nuts, caramel, and chocolate: boring!
      It depends, but lately I have a fondness for wings.
    3. What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day (you're not allowed to say when it's over)?
      Right now, it's my first-period class, but I also like those rare lunches when I can sit down with my colleagues and be a person (rather than a teacher) for an over-too-quickly forty minutes.
      For people-watching, it's tough to beat the food court, but I really like that coffee-cart area above Center Stage.
    5. What's your favorite body-part to be kissed on (let's keep it family-friendly)?
      Definitely the neck.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

The peanuts.

No part

3. What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day
      (you're not allowed to say when it's over)?

Early morning...I love watching the sun rise over the eastern horizon.

I suppose the Makai Food Court. It seems to be the one place in the
      complex that is a common denominator among the diversity of people
      who visit there.

5. What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed
      (let's keep it family-friendly)?

We old farmboys never got too experimental down in Ka'u.
      Last edited by Surfingfarmboy; April 11, 2006, 01:10 AM.

Comment

What's your favorite part of a Snickers bar?
        - None; never was a Snickers fan.

What's your favorite part (to eat) of a chicken?
        - Breast meat, preferably with a crispy coating.

What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day (you're not allowed to say when it's over)?
        - The first hour or so, when I check e-mails & various websites before digging into the day's musical melange.

What's your favorite part of Ala Moana Center?
        - It's been said already, but the food court works for me, too.

What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed (let's keep it family-friendly)?
        - Well, whose family? Okay, okay...then I'd say a sideways kiss on the bridge of the nose, right between the eyes. Trust me on this - it's very blissful.

Comment

All of it. Every delicious, fattening, artery-clogging bite. My favorite breakfast at UH-Hilo.

Drumsticks.

3. What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day
          (you're not allowed to say when it's over)?

When Ryan comes home and he makes the kids laugh.

Williams-Sonoma

5. What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed
          (let's keep it family-friendly)?

My hand.

Comment

1. The caramel. It does have caramel in there somewhere, doesn't it?

That part of the breast that just pops off of the bone when you tug at the right angle.

About 10 in the morning, when I've gotten into a groove.

Way back in hanabata days, the birdcage in front of Shirokiya. These days? The Apple Store. It calls to me.

5. What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed (let's keep it family-friendly)?

Behind the ears and down the neck. <shiver>

Comment

For number 1) Since I'm a nut, the peanuts. We're family.

For number 2) My Fav is the heart. Whenever we have homebaked chicken with all the parts, I make sure I get the heart.

For number 3) Early on in the shift, after reading the event orders and planning out my evening.

For number 4) The old Koi pond and sculpture, at the bottom of the escalator, by Byron's II. It's peaceful.

For number 5) My Belly. 'Nuff said.
              Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Haven't had one long time arready. forgot what they are like.
                  drumstick. well done too.
                3. What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day (you're not allowed to say when it's over)? when a project is completed. and launch into da nex one.
                  small keed time, india imports. party center. da tall 15 ft. ki'i that were placed here and there.
                  Nowdays, old navy, apple store, American Eagle Outfitters Pacific Harley-Davidson Lucky Brand Jeans
                  oh, ******@&^%5##3ge$#"?$#)+

Comment

What's your favorite part of a Snickers bar? the wrapper if its a winner, the caramel otherwise, caramel is good stuff

What's your favorite part (to eat) of a chicken? breast meat all the way

What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day (you're not allowed to say when it's over)? agree with the first hour, checkin email, seein new orders, etc

What's your favorite part of Ala Moana Center? THE STAGE ! thats a no brainer

What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed (let's keep it family-friendly)? belly button
                  FutureNewsNetwork.com
                  Energy answers are already here.

Comment

-- The peanuts, I like nuts in candy bars.

-- The breast meat, especially those huuuge ones from Lahaina Chicken Company.

-- The part where I get to class 15-20 minutes early and just sit, cool off, and chat with my classmates/teachers.

-- Koi ponds...or Shirokiya's second floor...or Software Etc. provided I have money to spend.

-- I'll let ya know when I get kissed.
                    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

1. What's your favorite part of a Snickers bar?[/b]
                      -- The peanuts, I like nuts in bars.

that's where maddie found me!

in fact, that reminds me of the line i used on her when we first met;

hey, lil girl.
                      Want a salted nut roll?

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                        Want a salted nut roll?
                        You were a salted, but was she assaulted? (I don't REALLY wanna know...)

Comment

[list=1][*]What's your favorite part of a Snickers bar?
                          If I'm eating a Snickers bar, there's a problem. Pass the Milkyway Dark my way, please.[*]What's your favorite part (to eat) of a chicken?
                          The crispy, salty skin of a rotisserie bird. And man, I never get to eat that! [*]What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day (you're not allowed to say when it's over)?
                          My favorite part is when I realize that I've been effortlessly working, it's all been flowing and I actually have time to grab a cup of tea!.[*]What's your favorite part of Ala Moana Center?
                          Sephora. That store is intoxicating. [*]What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed (let's keep it family-friendly)?
                          My instep.
                          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

What's your favorite part of a Snickers bar?
                            the empty wrapper!
                            What's your favorite part (to eat) of a chicken?
                            the feathers...they tickle my innards! The post prandial flossing is a bitch, tho'!
                            What's your favorite part of the workday or school-day (you're not allowed to say when it's over)?
                            when a certain kolohe director gets his hands on a fart bag during a casting session! I keep a secret stash in my office!
                            What's your favorite part of Ala Moana Center?
                            hmmm...I seriously dislike malls and shopping but I do like the Apple Store and Tapestries.
                            What's your favorite body-part (besides lips) to have kissed (let's keep it family-friendly)?
                            ummm...well...hmmm...oh, waitaminute...I have clients who lurk here...<wave to all of 'em!>...family-friendly? How 'bout all those wet, juicy, slobbery kisses anywhere on my face from a morning full of auditioning babies! So cute...Luv it! They got my tutu hormones raging!

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
                              Answer as concisely or as verbosely as you wish, but do let us know:

1. Chocolate coating

2. Drumstick

3. Lunch

4. Apple Store

5. n/a
                              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
                              X