No announcement yet.

Waiakea High Admin fire...school's out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiakea High Admin fire...school's out!

Hmmmm so the fire took out the admin office so the kids get the day off but the staff and administration have to come in to work. The classrooms I understand are okay. Sounds like the kid who set the fire won cuz there's no school.

What's even more amazing is that the message out to the public came out on Hawaii County's civil defense system. Amazing on Oahu we use KSSK to get the message out, on the Big Island we use the Civil Defense system.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Re: Waiakea High Admin fire...school's out!

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
    Hmmmm so the fire took out the admin office so the kids get the day off but the staff and administration have to come in to work. The classrooms I understand are okay. Sounds like the kid who set the fire won cuz there's no school.

What's even more amazing is that the message out to the public came out on Hawaii County's civil defense system. Amazing on Oahu we use KSSK to get the message out, on the Big Island we use the Civil Defense system.
    What makes it worse is that if they do come back tomorrow, that would leave only one day to comeback because Thurs is a waiver day and Fri is off.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar.../br/br06p.html

About 1,300 Big Island students were told to stay home today after an early morning fire did more than $1 million in damage Waiakea High School's administration building.

Fire officials this morning had not determined the cause of the fire. Waiakea Principal Patricia Nekoba said the blaze is the third suspicious fire on campus in the last six weeks.
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe

It was likely kids who didn't want to go to school for a bit. It reminds me of
        the yahoo's that called in bomb threats when I was going to school..so annoying..But when these yahoos get caught they will probably facing felony
        criminal property damage charges.
        Check out my blog on Kona issues :
        The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...
        X