wargames (not the movie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wargames (not the movie)

Does anybody in the Hilo area play wargames? The kind with dice, rulebooks and little counters on a hex map? Any historical period.

Re: wargames (not the movie)

Hello board gamer. Yes I have played war games, Avalon Hill types, but have not played in a long time but would be interested. I live in HPP which close to Hilo. Hope you are in the same vacinity. My primary interest has been military minatures, 15mm, which is big on the mainland. My email is johnhanor@aol.com and my phone is 982-9788.

Comment

Originally posted by john hanor
      Hello board gamer. Yes I have played war games, Avalon Hill types, but have not played in a long time but would be interested. I live in HPP which close to Hilo. Hope you are in the same vacinity. My primary interest has been military minatures, 15mm, which is big on the mainland. My email is johnhanor@aol.com and my phone is 982-9788.
      John, Delete your phone # asap. Theres alot of weirdos. Don't want you to get an overflow of unwanted phone calls.

Need to clarify. No weirdos on our Ohana at HT. But many lurking on the Internet.

btw: Welcome and Aloha to HawaiiThreads.com!

Auntie Lynn
      Last edited by 1stwahine; August 9, 2006, 12:36 PM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Hi, John - welcome to HT.

Word of advice: unless you really like getting spam e-mails, don't post your e-address in the message you post. Send a private message with that info to beaker instead (and probably should keep phone number private, too.)

It's not too late to edit your message to remove that info, assuming you see this in time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
          No weirdos on our Ohana at HT.
          Only good-kine weirdos here...

Comment

Working...
          X