No announcement yet.

How is your KHNL reception... I got free digital service because I complained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is your KHNL reception... I got free digital service because I complained

I have been paying for my cable service for almost 8 years in the same location.

For the first 5 years... I didn't mind that one channel out of how many had bad reception...

Finally one day... I complained directly to the cable companies....

they sent out there crew and equipment in attempt to solve the problem...they were not able to solve the problem and confirmed that I did have a connection problem. (Line infrastructure or something like that)

The cables company solution... provide me with free digital service so that I could p/u KHNL on channel 088. (along w/ the necessary remote to work the service)

I told them I'm not willing to pay extra for the services or the remote... so what they do???? They said it was complimentary....I still pay standard rates...but now I get digital service because they are not able to provide what services they agree to in a quality matter.

I figure if enough complain or start asking for the same offer...then sheesh they gotta fix the lines or whatever is causing the problems...

I remember the graininess when I was living in the dorms at UH more than 6 years ago also... same problem...still going on.

Anyone else have problems w/ KHNL reception?
    Last edited by damontucker; April 12, 2006, 10:37 PM. Reason: so that everyones not trying to get free service...etc....and more clarification

Re: How is your KHNL reception... I got free digital service because I complained

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    [...]Anyone else have problems w/ KHNL reception?
    Sure do...in the office but not at home. My assistant has the same problem at home. I've gotten around it by watching KHNL with the VCR on. Think I'll call Oceanic, tho'!

Comment

Working...
    X