Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's just a cow...did they have to kill it with a TASER gun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just a cow...did they have to kill it with a TASER gun!

You think I'm kidding?

"SPOKANE VALLEY — A cow that wandered into traffic near a freeway shopping mall was killed by Spokane County sheriff's deputies who repeatedly stunned it with a Taser......."

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/apps...EWS03/60413004

Re: It's just a cow...did they have to kill it with a TASER gun!

I usually prefer one o those bumpy mallets for my tenderizing purposes...

Comment

Obviously it must have been near lunchtime and the troopers were craving some MEAT! Wonder if the cow resisted arrest, which is how it got tasered in the first place? Ooooh! "Illegal cowdeath by lethal force". Yeah, that's the ticket.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
        You think I'm kidding?

"SPOKANE VALLEY — A cow that wandered into traffic near a freeway shopping mall was killed by Spokane County sheriff's deputies who repeatedly stunned it with a Taser......."

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/apps...EWS03/60413004
        Response #1 --- At least it wasn't a fatal gunshot to the head (see other thread.)

Response #2 --- After the first Taser-ing, the chief on the squad told his men, "well done, boys." They thought it was an instruction, so...

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
          Wonder if the cow resisted arrest, which is how it got tasered in the first place?
          No, it escaped from the van.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
            No, it escaped from the van.
            Its last words were "I wish I knew how to quit moo..."

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio

I should call the ASPCA on alla you guys, and especially on Tutusue for using that new avatar of hers.

Comment

Um... mooning?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

"Brokeback Mountain" joke.

Comment

"Brokeback Mountain" joke.
                    I thought there was a "sheep on the range joke" somewhere in there. Or maybe a horse joke (Leo: do you remember that story about the guy in one of the Seattle suburbs who died last year riding his horse?)

Miulang
                    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

(Leo: do you remember that story about the guy in one of the Seattle suburbs who died last year riding his horse?)
                      Ugh- yes - don't remind me. The Stranger did a story a couple months back that gave more detail than most people would want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                        I should call the ASPCA on alla you guys, and especially on Tutusue for using that new avatar of hers.
                        Heh! Hang on to their phone number 'cuz I already have my Easter avatar for next year!

Comment

I thought there was a "sheep on the range joke" somewhere in there.
                          Sing it: "Embrace me, my sweet embraceable EWE..."

Comment

Sing it: "Embrace me, my sweet embraceable EWE..."
                            Yeah, lemme BLEAT out a few stanzas...but don't get the WOOLIES when your eardrums fracture!

Miulang
                            Last edited by Miulang; April 14, 2006, 11:50 AM.

Comment

EWE just had to RAM through those puns, didn't you? Anyone else want to HORN in on this? Or will we have to go on the LAMB now? (This is like a bad MUTTON-Jeff act...from the LANd-O-LINear thinking.)

Comment

Working...
                              X