Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Just found this site and am pleased to be a part of it. Have been reading threads here for some time and I noticed that when someone says they want to move to hawaii a lot of negatives get posted. I know, because it is such a lovely place, that there must be a multitude of reasons why someone would want to live there. Can anyone tell me the reasons why it is so lovely to live there more than any other place on earth?

thanks

Re: Hello!

uuuuuhhhh, no.

Comment

It's not necessarily the "loveliest" ...everything (and everyone) is relative.
      EESH....nothing to see here...please move on.

Miulang
      Last edited by Miulang; April 14, 2006, 11:41 AM.
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

It's not necessarily the "loveliest" ...everything (and everyone) is relative. But welcome to HT anyway.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

A lot of the negatives are posted to get people to think and research before they move. The beauty of Hawaii is real. The fantasy of living in paradise isn't...but I wouldn't live anywhere else!

Yep...what Miulang said. Welcome to HT.

Comment

Well, thank you for the welcome. Not planning a move there, just like reading the posts about Hawaii. It is one of my favorite places. I think most are pretty darned lucky to live in such a nice place.

Gods blessings,

Kekai

Comment

Working...
            X