Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aloha kakou, o Keali`i Blaisdell ke`ia....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha kakou, o Keali`i Blaisdell ke`ia....

Aloha-
    Wow, I never knew this site was here, im very glad I found it... I just stopped by to say hello to all of our people of Hawai`i Nei and those that are far away from home.....no worry, Hawai`i will always be home...and will always will be waiting for you to comeback...but anyways, wanted to stop by and say aloha!

Mahalo nui loa me ka `oia`i`o ame ke aloha pumehana,

Keali`i Blaisdell

Re: Aloha kakou, o Keali`i Blaisdell ke`ia....

Howzit Keali'i !
    Yeah these forums are everything from funny to informational, differing opinions expessing themselves or even enlightening others. And everyone here contributes to the feeling of what "Hawai'i" is. So welcome and jump right in with both feet. Giv'em Brah.
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Aloha and Welcome to HawaiiThreads.com! I'm Auntie Lynn. Looking forward in seeing you on the forum.

Happy Easter!
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Aloha Keali'i. Where you stay?

Welcome to dakine Hawai'i Treads.

Blaine
        Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Aloha e Keali'i... I am so glad that I found you on here. Its me Alana! Remember?! Nah, just kidding....I am a member now on Hawaii Threads and it is so awesome. I am listening to your second CD right now as I type this. Hope to hear from you soon.
          Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Something to look forward to --- stealing the words from his mouth (or fingertips), Keali`i says this in another forum:
            The 2nd of my Keeping It Traditional Series...will be released in June of 2007. He Papahi No Kaha`i (In Honor of Kaha`i) is an album that I have already started recording back in August and is dedicated to my cousin, Kumu Kaha`i Topolinski. It will feature 14 Original songs all written by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
              Something to look forward to --- stealing the words from his mouth (or fingertips), Keali`i says this in another forum:

He mai! Mai! Mai!

You probably know who this is... lol...

Just wanted to say aloha kaua and keep up all the great work. BTW did you see achow's signature? I told her to write that... lol...

I look forward to hearing more from you.

A hui hou.
              'Alika

Comment

Howzit Keali'i
                E komo mai and hope you have fun here

Comment

Working...
                X