Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a friend find the song title

Maybe you guys can help a friend find this song. This is what he gave me:

-this song came out - and had lots of airplay on 93.1FM/93.9FM around late 1992

-i'm assuming it was a black group who sang it (i'm 99% sure they weren't white)

-it has a upbeat, dance-able groove

-the begining goes something like "it's a new begining, the start again together you & i..."

-part of the chorus (or maybe this was the chorus) goes something like "alright... it's gonna be alright..."
    I'm looking on the billboard charts in that year on iTunes, but if you guys can get it faster, that'll be great.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Help a friend find the song title

I win. "It's Alright" by Classic Example. The link I'm providing is not definitive, but for some reason the Google links are dead-ends. Here's a very little entry at musicmatch. Looks like it was on the soundtrack for South Central. You can listen to a sample at Amazon (link provided).

Who da man?
    Last edited by scrivener; April 21, 2006, 10:45 PM. Reason: "everyt'ings gonna be all right now, everyt'ings gonna be all right..."
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

You da man, Scriv!
      Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

This should'a been in "Name That Song". Only messin' wit'cha.
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Working...
        X