Trying to Find Alberta Loando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to Find Alberta Loando

What thread should I post in if I'm looking for an old friend?

Re: Finding an old friend

Probably either 'Mixed Plate' or 'Seeking'.

Admin? What you say?!

Comment

You might want to read this thread first.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
        You might want to read this thread first.
        Thanks for that link, Helen. I'd completely missed that thread when it was current. Since it's been closed I'd like to add my 2 pesos to Admin's reply. He states: "...the wishes of the person making the request need to be balanced against what the community doesn't know about the person being sought.". I'd like to add that the community (in this case, HT) knows nothing about the person doing the requesting. We can't be sure it's an ISO an old friend...or relative...or classmate...or whatever. IOW, the pendulum swings both ways. I like that the OP of the other thread offers her email address to be given to the person being sought. Often that's not the case. And, who knows what the requester's M.O. really is. Just a thought on this beautiful Sunday afternoon!

Comment

I'm looking for a long LOST LOVE!

You all know my MO.

Can I put it hea?

Neva mind.

Auntie Alyn

(can you tell I'm bored?)
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
            I'm looking for a long LOST LOVE!

You all know my MO.
            [...]
            Whack! Whack!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
              Whack! Whack!
              Ouch! I may have found um. He just wrote a beautiful comment on my Blog regarding our date this past Friday evening.

Finding an old friend through Classmates.com and I wasn't a member.

Auntie Alyn

Comment

Looking for a friend

Her name is Alberta Loando and she was from Waianae but I seem to recall her graduating from Aiea high School in '77. She had a sister named Wanda and a brother who's name I don't remember. Berta left O'ahu in '83 for California but I'm sure she would have returned.
                Last edited by Jojosdad; April 24, 2006, 06:36 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Re: Looking for a friend

A crush from way back when? I have a few that I have thought about... you know, like what did they end up doing and becoming or how many kids and are they happy with their choices, etc.
                  Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

A reminder to anyone who might know Jojosdad's friend... don't post any personal details or contact information to HawaiiThreads.com, nor send them directly to Jojosdad. Just let her know Jojosdad is looking, and where she can find more information.

Jojosdad, make sure people can contact you through your profile here, or post your e-mail address.

Comment

My email is tdl78@yahoo.com or Jojosdad1@aol.com
                      Thanks

Comment

Re: Looking for a friend

Originally posted by Menehune Man
                        A crush from way back when? I have a few that I have thought about... you know, like what did they end up doing and becoming or how many kids and are they happy with their choices, etc.
                        Yeah, Mehune Man. I'd have to say she was more than a crush. I even brought her home to New England to meet Mom and Dad.
                        And that's all it is ....just wondering how life turned out for her , like you said.
                        In my case, she is the only one I wonder about...you seem to have quite a few

Comment

Originally posted by Jojosdad
                          My email is tdl78@yahoo.com or Jojosdad1@aol.com
                          Thanks
                          I find that a sweet thing to do, I mean track down an old crush since way back when. I had many like Menehune man but at the time they all had boy friends, now they're married. Darn it! I sure hope you find her, and I wish you the best of LUCK
                          Last edited by Pedro; April 30, 2006, 12:15 PM.
                          A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Re: Trying to Find Alberta Loando FOUND!

Imagine my surprise today while sitting in front of my computer suddenly getting an email from none other than Alberta herself!! It was quite a shock. Apparently her sister Wana (thanks Wana!!) saw my posts and kidded her about whose heart it was she had broken way back then. We talked story for quite some time and it definitely made my day. What a way to start off the new year. A big thank you to HawaiiThreads for providing the forum for me to say what I had to say.
                            And check this out........ she's single and so am I

Mahalo

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...1/100_0528.jpg
                            Last edited by Jojosdad; January 7, 2007, 11:32 AM. Reason: add info

Comment

Re: Trying to Find Alberta Loando

Awwwww...how Romantic! Good luck and best wishes!!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                              X