Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keali`i Blaisdell 2nd CD Release....June 1, 2006!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keali`i Blaisdell 2nd CD Release....June 1, 2006!!!

My Newest Release...featuring my Uncle, Cyril Pahinui (June 1, 2006)
    They are all originals, 7 of them I have written, and 3 from my cousin, Kaha`i Topolinski...
    1) Waianae K. Blaisdell
    2) Hilo K. Blaisdell
    3) He Mele Ho`oipoipo K. Blaisdell
    4) Hawai`i We Will Return K. Blaisdell
    5) Ka Lehua O Kilauea K. Blaisdell
    6) A Sons Plea K. Blaisdell
    7) Koke`e Me Kalalau K. Blaisdell
    8) Liholiho K. Topolinski / Traditional
    9) Kalale`a K. Topolinski / Traditional
    10)Kinoiki K. Topolinski / Traditional

Since my first release, "Ka Ulu Mae`ole."....in 1999 and after my loss to a Jawaiian Music group at the Na Hoku Hanohano Awards, my heart was pretty dead as I looked around and saw how much influence this so called Jawaiian Genre had a huge impact in Hawai`i..... now 7 years later, I have made it a goal to out due this Jawaiian Genre and continue to push for Traditional Hawaiian as the MAIN genre in Hawai`i. I am finally finished with my 2nd Album titled,"Keeping It Traditional". Which also features my Uncle Cyril Pahinui...I am sure all of you are aware of my aunty Charmagne's passing, and would like to thank all of you for your support and prayers to our family...I have let Uncle Cyril know your sympathies, as I have read some of your posts...and he told me to let you all know that he is very grateful and thanks you for all your love and support. And I'd like to thank all of you for Keeping the Aloha Spirit alive, no matter where you are....

Mahalo-
    Keali`ikaleolaniokalaniopu`u Blaisdell (Keali`i)
    Last edited by Keali`i Blaisdell; April 23, 2006, 06:45 PM.

Re: Keali`i Blaisdell 2nd CD Release....June 1, 2006!!!

Wow! Another Celebrity on HT! Good Luck and Best wishes are in order. I going purchase one. And tell my friends and Ohana too.

Auntie Alyn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
    X