No announcement yet.

Who Remembers Vinnie Vincent Invasion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Remembers Vinnie Vincent Invasion?

??? haha this is like one of my favorite bands from the 80's.

Re: Who Remembers Vinnie Vincent Invasion?

No Can't say that I have. You must be a person of the eighties, I was born in 1980 I grew up listening to mostly nineties type music which wasn't music it was more like gangsta RAP or in your words CRAP! And also PUNK music which didn't sound like FUNK. So humor me what songs did they play than I might know a little more about this band.
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Re: Who Remembers Vinnie Vincent Invasion?

Originally posted by Pedro
      No Can't say that I have. You must be a person of the eighties, I was born in 1980 I grew up listening to mostly nineties type music which wasn't music it was more like gangsta RAP or in your words CRAP! And also PUNK music which didn't sound like FUNK. So humor me what songs did they play than I might know a little more about this band.

Well, the band featured former KISS guitarist Vinnie Vincent (He wrote many of the songs on the album "Lick it Up"), hence Vinnie Vincent Invasion, They had two songs that you might have heard "Boyz are Gonna Rock" and "Love Kills" which was featured on the Nightmare on Elm Street 4 movie, which probably contributed to it's success. They are (were) a Glam Metal band.

Here is the vid for "Love Kills" which features Freddy Krueger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8kGq...ent%20invasion
      Last edited by waiz4kooks; April 24, 2006, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X