Seoul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seoul

Here is where I live.. not as gorgeous as Honolulu.. actually Seoul doesn't even remotely compare... but today came across this picture. It made me think, wow, if I wasn't living here.. sure would like to visit here!

Its one of the best pictures I've ever seen of Seoul:

Re: Seoul

Cool photo. Do you know if it was taken from a vantage point on the ground, or from an aircraft?

Comment

I'd love to visit someday. I am an avid fan of Yobo Movies! I like the Hunks in person!!!

Alyn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Tiger Beer,

What area do you live? I spent many years in Seoul, primarily on Yoido but got all over the city and loved it - except for the winters. That is what eventually drove me to the tropics. Good friends of ours just moved there (he is with one of the international hotels) and we're hoping to get there to visit soon. I know a lot has changed since I lived there but the food, the traffic and the people would still be the same I'm sure. Seoul is a fabulous city.

Great picture. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

It is a beautiful photo! Can I come and stay awhile?
          Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Must be from an aircraft.. I always assumed that the Seoul Tower was the best vantage point for seeing the entire city. Must be an aircraft.. all cities look incredibly cool from an aircraft.. come to think of it.

Currently I live in the 'HongDae' area.. kind of university district.. I teach ESL at one of the universities here. I've spent about 5 maybe 6 years total in Korea.. and I absolutely HATE the winters. I enjoy living in Korea.. but not so crazy about the cold winters.

Okay, found some more pictures of streetscenes in Seoul.. not my own photos.. but some from skyscraper forums..

This is pretty typical Seoul street scenes.. everything is just lit up in neon.. actually I really love that. The evenings and nights are amazing here.. everyone is out and restaurants are full.. its great. During the daytime the streets seem kinda dirty or worn-out or something.. anyways..

Comment

Working...
            X