PDA

View Full Version : Newest Members...

Menehune Man
April 24th, 2006, 09:39 PM
I just noticed a new member named...

firepixie
Bio: Teacher

I like that name. Let's see what comes of it!

Menehune Man
April 24th, 2006, 10:18 PM
smntha13 just joined! Wow, I think I'll need help on trying to keep this thread up to date! :o

admin
April 25th, 2006, 05:15 AM
I don't know if that'll be neccessary. Out of every five to ten signups, only one new member will actually post.

Also, many signups are with fake addresses (likely spammers or cautious lurkers), and of course without a working e-mail address, won't be able to post at all.

If a new member wishes to be welcomed, there's always the Introductions (http://www.hawaiithreads.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2) forum. Otherwise, we'll always see an automated welcome to our newest member on the main page of HawaiiThreads.com.

kumukulanui
April 27th, 2006, 02:57 AM
I don't know if that'll be neccessary. Out of every five to ten signups, only one new member will actually post.

Hoo - so few [waves to all the lurkers]. I didn't realise I was participating in a spectator sport. I should talk though - I've spent a lot more time reading than writing...

Peter F

legal_secretary_in_mtl
May 8th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Im a new member for a few days so... HI TO ME :p

Menehune Man
August 16th, 2006, 12:48 PM
YOUAREALLSTUPIDASHELL

Either He/She will fit right in or...?

Leo Lakio
August 16th, 2006, 01:09 PM
YOUAREALLSTUPIDASHELL
Either He/She will fit right in or...?...or kimo55's back... :rolleyes: :p
(just kidding, okay?)

1stwahine
August 16th, 2006, 01:24 PM
...or kimo55's back... :p
(just kidding, okay?)

Leo Lakio, you juss wait till I see you in person!!!!

My cream tuna wen all ova my desk, screen and everything!!! :eek:

Aysos Maria Osep :p

Auntie Lynn

Leo Lakio
August 16th, 2006, 01:27 PM
My cream tuna wen all ova my desk, screen and eveything!!! :eek: Ah, just you wait until tomorrow - you getting something nice that will make you forget about that tuna...but I've already said too much. ;)

1stwahine
August 16th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Ah, just you wait until tomorrow - you getting something nice that will make you forget about that tuna...but I've already said too much. ;)

Stop it!!!! No make me laugh too much! I'm suppose to be relaxing.heheheh

Love ya!

Auntie Lynn

Caliguy
August 16th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Aloha and Hafa Adai from California....Even though i'm not from Hawaii or Hawaiian,I joined this forum since I noticed that some of the topics here relate to The Marianas Islands and The Chamorro People,so I wanted to post my opinions on certain discussions here,but i've also been posting in other topics as well :-)

SouthKona
August 16th, 2006, 05:46 PM
YOUAREALLSTUPIDASHELL

Humm, "You Are All Stupid A Shell". Waz so stupid about a shell?? ;)

Menehune Man
August 17th, 2006, 07:00 AM
YOUAREALLSTUPIDASHELL

Very interesting...Remember the Nazi from The Smothers Brothers Show?

Anyways. He/She signed up with a strong sounding name, but hasn't posted yet. Maybe we scared "it" off?!

Leo Lakio
August 17th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Very interesting...Remember the Nazi from The Smothers Brothers Show?'Twas from "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In," played by Arte Johnson.

Menehune Man
August 18th, 2006, 12:26 AM
'Twas from "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In," played by Arte Johnson.

Wow, You got it even with my purposely incorrect clue! HaHa!
Very interesting...

I'm Foxy
August 18th, 2006, 03:45 AM
Hello, brand new member here. I found this site from the "what song was # 1 on the day you were born" thread.

Last time I was in Hawaii was in '67 and '68 when I was but a wee girl, but it's held a special place in my heart ever since.

Glad to be here, hope it's beautiful weather in Hawaii - wish I was there!!

I'm Foxy

1stwahine
August 18th, 2006, 03:58 AM
Aloha and Welcome to HawaiiThreads.com Foxy!! Looking forward to seeing you on the boards. It's 3:57 a.m. right now. Weather is fine. :D

Auntie Lynn

I'm Foxy
August 18th, 2006, 04:09 AM
Thanks Auntie Lynn! It's great to be here. It's 10:12 am here and overcast but in the 70's.

Life is good. Glad I found this site.

I'm Foxy

Leo Lakio
August 18th, 2006, 06:38 AM
Wow, You got it even with my purposely incorrect clue! HaHa!
Very interesting...Oh, you are so sneaky and evil, MMan --- I like that. Want a Walnetto?