Where to get our Toyota serviced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get our Toyota serviced?

Our '97 Toyota RAV4 is in need of a major service visit. Anyone know a good Toyota mechanic? We really don't want to go back to the Toyota dealer because of previous bad experiences.
    Any advice will be greatly appreciated ...

Re: Where to get our Toyota serviced?

Let me guess...Windward Toyota???

After two bad experiences with my scion xB, I took it to Waipahu Toyota (which by the way has a v-e-r-y good work schedule (not a long wait of weeks, or months like the service area on South St in town)...

Comment

There's a large Toyota repair shop next door to my office:
      Motor Imports Toyota
      609 South St. (corner of Halekauwila in beautiful downtown Kakaako)
      564-1550

I don't have a Toyota so can't give you a review but they always seem to be busy.

Comment

yeah, that's the South Street service dealer for Toyota---make an appt today, you will get the next open appointment in the month of mid-late June - no kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by sillygirl&jrr
          Our '97 Toyota RAV4 is in need of a major service visit. Anyone know a good Toyota mechanic? We really don't want to go back to the Toyota dealer because of previous bad experiences.
          Any advice will be greatly appreciated ...
          Try: Jesse's Auto Repair Located off Waikamilo behind Boulevard Saimin.
          1421 Colburn St.
          Ph. 841-5988

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiiguy
            yeah, that's the South Street service dealer for Toyota---make an appt today, you will get the next open appointment in the month of mid-late June - no kidding!
            It's amazing to see the line of cars waiting to check in first thing in the morning! More amazing to me is the very valuable piece of real estate it sits on...approx. a third of a block in the midst of Kakaako, with old, single story, corrogated steel buildings. I wonder if Toyota owns the land. My office building next door is leasehold (private owner, iirc). There I go...off topic!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
              It's amazing to see the line of cars waiting to check in first thing in the morning! More amazing to me is the very valuable piece of real estate it sits on...approx. a third of a block in the midst of Kakaako, with old, single story, corrogated steel buildings. I wonder if Toyota owns the land. My office building next door is leasehold (private owner, iirc). There I go...off topic!

And on ocasion, I'm one of those people in that line of cars at dawn. Our Sienna gets serviced there.

If you really need body work, and you need it fast, Servco's body shop place down on Sand Island, actually more like Kalihi Kai, is the place to go. Great service.
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
              X