Deleted Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted Post

I was disappointed to find that "the powers that be" decided to delete my looking for an old friend post. It would have been nice to recieve a pm with an explanation as to why.

Re: Deleted Post

Originally posted by Jojosdad
    I was disappointed to find that "the powers that be" decided to delete my looking for an old friend post. It would have been nice to recieve a pm with an explanation as to why.
    It appears that it was not deleted, it was just moved to a more appropriate section. Your original post and the various replies are right here.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jojosdad
      Yeah, it would have been nice if they notified you through your PM to let you know where it was , instead of constantly wondering what had happened to it.

Yeah Thanks LikaNui for letting him know, atleast someone went out of their way to find it for you & to let you know.

Aloha.
      Aches & Pains
      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

One suggestion would be to go into User CP, then under Edit Options to set your Default Thread Subscription Mode from Do not subscribe to something like No email notification. That way any thread you start or reply to it you can track it by going into User CP and look under New Subscribed Threads. Hopefully when a thread is merged or renamed you still can track it.

Comment

Just found out that if you subscribe to a thread which later gets merged to another thread, you will lose that subscribtion.

Comment

All the OP would've needed to do was a search on his original title: finding an old friend. The search feature is offered near the top of each HT window.

Comment

You can also go through your own (or anyone's) profile to search for all the recent posts made. This might help if the moved or merged thread has a different title.

Comment

Working...
              X