School Aide Accused Of Sex Abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Aide Accused Of Sex Abuse

I saw this report on the news last night and it doesn't surprise me one bit! I have worked in the DOE for 24 years and am currently at a Big Island High School. It is not uncommon for adults like this pervert to "act" like one of the kids. As a manager in the school cafeteria, almost every year workers have to be warned not to get too friendly with the kids. I truly believe what the TV report said is that the DOE "covers-up" a lot of these incidents.

How do you guys at HT feel about this issue?
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: School Aide Accused Of Sex Abuse

What makes it worse, is that he's an ex-marine!

Send him to jail! Lets see how he likes it to be abused.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

I'm guessing he won't like it at all.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Someone needs to teach the kids the street stuff.....

STOP! REALITY CHECK!

I get scared everytime I hear about the things that goes on in some of the schools. What are we going to do? inprison our kids in our homes?

Just say NO! and Trust NO one.

Bottom line is check up on your kids. ALL THE TIME. ANY TIME. We have to worry what they are doing what they are learning, who they are hanging around with. What they are doing/acting in school?

Be nosy, its your job PARENTS!

Comment

I don't like the part where the kid is saying that they reported this in the fall. Here it is the end of April and this predator loses his job? What gives? Exactly how many times does a DOE employee have to grab a minor's ass in the school hallway before it's decided this person might not be a right fit for a job with children? Calls in sick and gets a bunch of kids to cut school?

No doubt these are vulnerable and impressionable children that might see this person as hip and exciting. But it's up to parents to help kids discern between right and wrong. I guess it's more than just the basic "leave school during school hours: right? or wrong?" It seems more like choosing between a taste of wild independence or dragging ass between classes. I can understand the lure, but as a parent of children in school, my inclination would be to put him in a place where he can get his own butt groped for a very long time.
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Oh Lordy! I'm so glad I'm not raising kids in this day and age. Stories like this make me wish my mo`opuna were home schooled. God help anybody who might lay a hand on them. Tutusue would turn into the Terminator!

Comment

Working...
            X