Hawaii on Student Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii on Student Exchange

Im from Australia and have been giving some thought on coming to UH Manoa for 6 months as part of an exchange program.

I have been reading up on your beautiful country, and just wanted to hear first hand about the uni or anything else you think would be useful to me in making my decision.

Thanks guys.

Re: Hawaii on Student Exchange

come on guys, haha, at least let me know if its a good uni!

cheers.

Comment

Dang...Manoa going off...

I loved Hilo... met many people there...worked for HT's own PZ and watched the beginning of the relationship with his now wife grow together in the first year I met them.... I still think that many young students coming from the mainland to UH Hilo have a big mis-perception about what the school is about.

Many people transfer to Hawaii Hilo...thinking they are going to be a "Warrior" when in fact they become a "Vulcan" this can be said by many athletes I heard when they were first recruited...they only heard the words...University of Hawaii

and didn't hear what was actually said....University of Hawaii, HILO

I'm lucky I was able to adapt...and both me and PZ have wifes and families from attending there so I guess being stuck on campus does have some advantages...(thank god I had a car then)

Manoa
      Last edited by damontucker; May 9, 2006, 12:40 AM. Reason: no need already....

Comment

Hey, what do you mean by the whole..Warrior Vulcan thing?

Comment

different mascots.
          Hilo = Vulcans... not Warriors
          Support Lung Cancer Research

Comment

Working...
          X