This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compass International Forwarding

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Daniel from Kansas City and I look forward to chatting with some new people

For those moving from anywhere in the Mainland United States to Hawaii.

I used a great company called Compass International Forwarding, Inc. They gave me a door to door rate that was unbeatable and almost unheard of. They did an excellent job. #1-866-305-5442.

Kauai is Beautiful!!!!

Aloha!

Re: Leaving Paradise...

Hi everyone...I'm a newbie on here and just wanted to say that I've seen a lot of interesting threads and I'm finally going to participate in one instead of lurking...lol

For those who are either leaving or planning on coming to the Islands.....I would like to say from personal experience I used a company called Compass International Forwarding to plan and perform my door to door move and that was a big stress reliever. The were professional, courteous, and not to mention very very affordable. Just thought I'd give my opinion.

For reference you can call Compass at #1-866-305-5442 for a free quote or just to find out about their services. I worked with a gentlemen name Matt I believe and i'm sure you won't be let down.

Comment

Re: Leaving Paradise...

Originally posted by KansasCity
      I'm a newbie on here and just wanted to say that I've seen a lot of interesting threads and I'm finally going to participate in one instead of lurking...lol
      For those who are either leaving or planning on coming to the Islands.....I would like to say from personal experience I used a company called (...)
      Welcome to the group, Daniel. And please allow me to make a gentle suggestion: your one post yesterday and then your new one today both sound like ads for that moving company. You made your point, so hopefully all your future posts will not be ads.
      Just a word to the wise...

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: Thinking of moving to the Big Island

Good Morning Everyone!!! For those interested or seriously thinking about moving to or from Hawaii.....I have a great resource for you.

Compass International Forwarding, Inc. is the company several of my friends have used and they were not only satisfied with the low cost but also the fantastic service.

They have a website cartwrighttrans.com and you can get a free quote or just call them and ask for Matt.

The only number I can find on my paperwork is toll free: 1-866-305-5442.

I hope this helps and let me know!!!

Aloha!

Comment

Re: Thinking of moving to the Big Island

For those interested or seriously thinking about moving to or from Hawaii.....I have a great resource for you. (...) I hope this helps and let me know!!!
          Okay, I replied to you before and I'm letting you know again right now: It does NOT help for you to spam us with nothing but ads about that moving company.
          Please go away. Or try contributing to discussions here without inserting your ads.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: Hi Everyone!

Cue the vikings: "Lovely Spam, Wonderful Spam..."

Daniel - LikaNui said it nicely, and you chose to ignore the request.

Go away now.

Comment

Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Compass International Forwarding, Inc. "Moving You In The Right Direction"

Are you moving to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Alaska or Guam?

Get a free quote from THE Freight Forwarder specializing in relocations to & from U.S. Territories.

For Personal Service Call Compass International Forwarders today.
              Toll Free: 866-305-5442 or email us at customersvc@compassintlfwd.com.

HAWAII
              For free advice on relocating your furniture, boat, auto or other personal effects to and from Hawaii, call a Compass Representative.
              Do you have pets; let us know when you contact us.

PUERTO RICO
              Do you have questions about moving to or from Puerto Rico? Ask a Compass Representative at 866-305-5442, we can answer all of your international shipping questions.
              For information about moving your car or your pets to or from Puerto Rico, contact us.

U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS
              Planning to take your pet, car or boat? Call the experts at Compass International for information and instructions on moving your pet, car or boat with you to or from the U.S. Virgin Islands.

ALASKA
              Are you relocating to or from Alaska? Let Compass International experts answer your questions - call us at 866-305-5442 or email us at customersvc@compassintlfwd.com.

GUAM
              Do you have questions about moving to or from Guam? Afraid you may have to leave your pet, car and boat behind? Contact us for information on how to move to or from Guam with your pet, car and boat.

Make sure you ask for Matt.

Mention this Blog and save $100.00 on your move!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Click

Compass International Forwarding, Inc. "Moving You In The Right Direction"

Are you moving to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Alaska or Guam?

Get a free quote from THE Freight Forwarder specializing in relocations to & from U.S. Territories.

For Personal Service Call Compass International Forwarders today.
                Toll Free: 866-305-5442 or email us at customersvc@compassintlfwd.com.

HAWAII
                For free advice on relocating your furniture, boat, auto or other personal effects to and from Hawaii, call a Compass Representative.
                Do you have pets; let us know when you contact us.

PUERTO RICO
                Do you have questions about moving to or from Puerto Rico? Ask a Compass Representative at 866-305-5442, we can answer all of your international shipping questions.
                For information about moving your car or your pets to or from Puerto Rico, contact us.

U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS
                Planning to take your pet, car or boat? Call the experts at Compass International for information and instructions on moving your pet, car or boat with you to or from the U.S. Virgin Islands.

ALASKA
                Are you relocating to or from Alaska? Let Compass International experts answer your questions - call us at 866-305-5442 or email us at customersvc@compassintlfwd.com.

GUAM
                Do you have questions about moving to or from Guam? Afraid you may have to leave your pet, car and boat behind? Contact us for information on how to move to or from Guam with your pet, car and boat.

Make sure you ask for Matt.

Mention this Blog and save $100.00 on your move!!!

Comment

Oooops I apologize I posted the above message on the wrong forum......Sorry!

Comment

Daniel or Matt or whoever you are --- you were asked nicely back in May to stop spamming HT - what is your problem?

Comment

Oooops I apologize I posted the above message on the wrong forum......Sorry!
                      More than once, I might add.

Daniel or Matt or whoever you are --- you were asked nicely back in May to stop spamming HT - what is your problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                        Whatta pest, huh? The problem is...he's still allowed to post on HT.

Comment

Working...
                        X