Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming Home for Christmas? Let Us Know When!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Home for Christmas? Let Us Know When!

Hey. If you've already made your plans to come home for Christmas, hit us with the dates. Maybe we can plan a little get-together for our mainland HTers on a date when several of you will be back. I'd love to organize something like that, so let's hear it.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Re: Coming Home for Christmas? Let Us Know When!

Christmas? CHRISTMAS?!?? Brah, it's only the beginning of MAY, fer chrissakes! Aiyyyeeeee!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Yeah, but that's when you gotta start making flight plans, buddy. At least, that's what I hear.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
        Yeah, but that's when you gotta start making flight plans, buddy. At least, that's what I hear.
        It's true. And with the way fuel prices are going, unless you lock in soon for December, it might cost $800 for a RT to Honolulu from the West Coast if you try to book past Sept.

As it is, my plane fare to Maui this month is costing close to $600.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Hey! Scrivener! A Christmas Party sounds great too!

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Yikes...I'm still picking tinsel off the floor from LAST Christmas...and I didn't even have a tree!

But, yah, good idea, Scriv.

Next Christmas? We're already talking about it? Ai yi yi yi yi!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
              But, yah, good idea, Scriv.
              I agree that it's a good idea; didn't mean to imply otherwise. Sorry if it came off that way, Scriv.

Next Christmas? We're already talking about it? Ai yi yi yi yi!
              Yeah, wasn't the last Christmas just, you know, a couple of weeks ago?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
                [...]Yeah, wasn't the last Christmas just, you know, a couple of weeks ago?
                It seems like only yesterday. Oh wait...maybe it was!

Comment

"I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my..." Hold on I'll be in Utah dang it!
                  A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

I will be in Hawaii from December 1 through December 16. I should be on O'ahu most of that time; I will be on Lana'i for a day visit. I bought my tickets in March. I paid just under $700 (taxes included) for a PVD-HNL R/T via EWR...an excellent fare in this time of rising air fares. On top of that, I reserved the best seat available to those of us travelling in coach, on Continental's 767-400ER configuration. Plenty of leg room in that seat.

So count me in Scriv, for any plans you have. Whether you like it or not, you will be reprising your role as a guest of mine at a restaurant to be determined, most likely on December 10th...I'll have just run the marathon, (and qualified for Boston 2007) and I will be so ready to hui with you guys again!
                    Last edited by Surfingfarmboy; May 8, 2006, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X