Our Own PZ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Own PZ!

I was perusing some good news on the Hawaii Film Office's blog and, if ya scroll down to the May 1 entry..."Hawaii on YouTube"...one of PZ's "Lost" video blogs gets a mention. It seems Mynette Louie (great lady, btw) spent some down time searching for Hawaii videos and links the ones she considers 'noteworthy'!

Way to go, PZ!

Re: Our Own PZ!

cool tutu. mahalos fo dat. i luv this kinda stuff.
    Vog on, dudes and dude-esses!

Comment

Mahalo Tutusue! Congrats PZ!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Whew. For a moment I thought she linked the "LOST" report on the season finale. Spoiler city!

Actually, I uploaded two of the clips she picked. Michelle Rodriguez on set, plus the drive-by at the Iolani Palace rally. I've put up a bunch of stuff from my videoblog, since YouTube is where all the cool kids are these days.

You can actually browse a list of videos tagged with they keyword 'hawaii.' A lot of them are tourist vacation video clips, though.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
          [...]Actually, I uploaded two of the clips she picked. Michelle Rodriguez on set, plus the drive-by at the Iolani Palace rally.[...]
          Double cool!

What camera do you use, PZ? I remember from the picnic that it looks like a still camera.

Comment

Working...
          X