Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Boys Day! Today (May 5th)

Everyone with Boys...

Do something a little special for him today...

Manoa

Re: Happy Boys Day! Today (May 5th)

Thanks for reminding me Manoaurfer123!

I shall get busy and dedicate something on my "Blog" for my little grandson - Antonio!

Happy Boy's day to your little one too and to everybodys little boys also.

Alex ( Blaine & Jean)

Craig's boy's in Hilo.

Alex, Zac (PZ & Kilinahe's)!

Love and Aloha,

Auntie Lynn
    Last edited by 1stwahine; May 5, 2006, 10:08 AM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I remember somewhere that today is also Childrens day and not to forget it's Cinco de mayo, I am off today not a clue on what to do......
      A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
        I remember somewhere that today is also Childrens day and not to forget it's Cinco de mayo, I am off today not a clue on what to do......
        Hey Pedro! If you're near town, there's a Big Celebration for First Friday and Cinco de Mayo tonight!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
          Hey Pedro! If you're near town, there's a Big Celebration for First Friday and Cinco de Mayo tonight!

Auntie Lynn
          Thanks for giving me something to do tonight. Now I won't get bored

Comment

Thanks for giving me something to do tonight. Now I won't get bored
            Great! Pass by Smith Union Bar ( The Oldest Bar in Honolulu) - I'll be singing some songs tonight! No be scared. Everybody knows me. Honest.

Auntie Lynn of Chinatown

Comment

Great! Pass by Smith Union Bar ( The Oldest Bar in Honolulu) - I'll be singing some songs tonight! No be scared. Everybody knows me. Honest.

Auntie Lynn of Chinatown
              I didn't know you sing, ever thought of joining american idols?

Comment

I didn't know you sing, ever thought of joining american idols?
                Too Funny!

I'm past my prime!

Been there, done that.

Now, I only sing when I drunk.

Has been.

ROFLMAO

I sound betta DRUNK.

Auntie Lynn

BTW: Happy Boy's Day! (gotta stay on topic)
                Last edited by 1stwahine; May 5, 2006, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I sound betta DRUNK.
                  Meaning --- when you drunk, or when audience drunk?
                  I know that when I had a comedy troupe going back in the 80s, we were a lot funnier if the audience was stoned...hmmm...........

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                    Meaning --- when you drunk, or when audience drunk?
                    I know that when I had a comedy troupe going back in the 80s, we were a lot funnier if the audience was stoned...hmmm...........
                    Both. Yeah, Leo. You know exactly what I mean. Especially, in Chinatown, heaven knows whose on what!
                    However, I can sing a tune in front of one or a concert full of people. Once a mike is my hand - I am totally a different person.

It can be a bar, a resturant, a party or even the street. I make wherever it is my STAGE. I am an entertainer and please those I entertain. I can make them laugh, cry, and feel the emotions through the songs I sing.

I sing from my heart as only a true singer can.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Auntie Lynn of Chinatown
                      OMG lYNN ... that will give me something to do when I am in town in June. I would love to see/hear you sing ! You'll get a good tip if you show me around town LOL...

Lucie from Montreal
                      http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
                      http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
                      If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

Comment

Originally posted by legal_secretary_in_mtl
                        OMG lYNN ... that will give me something to do when I am in town in June. I would love to see/hear you sing ! You'll get a good tip if you show me around town LOL...

Lucie from Montreal

I looked on a map and ur club is just 4 miles away from the Island Colony... i could take a bus or cab and go see u sing
                        http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
                        http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
                        If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

Comment

Originally posted by legal_secretary_in_mtl

Lucie from Montreal
                          No need TIP! I sing foa FREE. I'll show ya around town foa FREE too. Das the Aloha Spirit!

Auntie Lynn of Chinatown!

Comment

May 5, 2006 was a Day to remember in Chinatown, Hawaii!

Boy's Day, First Friday and Cinco de Mayo!

The streets were buzzing with people. Everyone in a festive mood. The galleries, shops, bars and night clubs were all packed. People lined the streets to get into Next Door.

My conversation with someone in the "know" said First Friday is turning into a regular Block Party. Soon it won't be a Cultural thing. I hope he is wrong.

The main thing - Chinatown at night is once again becoming a popular Night Spot. As I made my walk around the area, I was very happy to see a vast difference in the illegal activities that once owned Chinatown.

Of course, there will always be Illegal Activites there as everywhere else. However, my eyes know this time the Good Guys are winning the WAR!

To see the streets come alive with happy people unafraid of walking the streets of CHINATOWN at night...my Life is complete!

Last edited by 1stwahine; May 7, 2006, 01:30 PM.

Comment

May 5, 2006 was a Day to remember in Chinatown, Hawaii!

Boy's Day, First Friday and Cinco de Mayo!

The streets were buzzing with people. Everyone in a festive mood. The galleries, shops, bars and night clubs were all packed. People lined the streets to get into Next Door.

My conversation with someone in the "know" said First Friday is turning into a regular Block Party. Soon it won't be a Cultural thing. I hope he is wrong.

The main thing - Chinatown at night is once again becoming a popular Night Spot. As I made my walk around the area, I was very happy to see a vast difference in the illegal activities that once owned Chinatown.

Of course, there will always be Illegal Activites there as everywhere else. However, my eyes know this time the Good Guys are winning the WAR!

To see the streets come alive with happy people unafraid of walking the streets of CHINATOWN at night...my Life is complete!

You look like you're having a good time, I'm sure you were I am kind of sad that I missed it , though, instead I went to some other party but it was just as exciting as your picture
                              Last edited by Pedro; May 7, 2006, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X