Howzit! Long time no spock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howzit! Long time no spock!

I found this web site by accident while looking for aloha shirts! I thought I would give it a try. Been living on he mainland since 1985 but visit Hawaii on occasion because I still have family there. No this is not the iconic radio personality from the 70's as my user name suggests, I just enjoyed listening to him and his show when going through my high school daze while living there. I enjoyed reading some of the threads here and the subjects they have and wanted to take a step further because I like Li-Dat stuff! For those who wonder what kind of person am I. I'm like the gorilla at the old Honolulu zoo. Be nice and I will play tug rope with you, be not so nice and I throw poop on you . Shaka Brahs and sistahs! Have one good one. You guys gotta put one shaka sign you icon post list!! Peace!
    Samba Pa Ti

Re: Howzit! Long time no spock!

Originally posted by kamasamikong!
    No this is not the iconic radio personality from the 70's as my user name suggests
    Yes, your user name is pretty misleading, as I did think you were him. Perhaps you should change it to "kamasamikongFan"?
    Anyway, welcome to the group!

You guys gotta put one shaka sign you icon post list!!
    In the meantime, it's easy to make like this: \m/

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: Howzit! Long time no spock!

Tanks Brah fo da \m/ ! No like cause any waves with my name just spock some interest. Late-tahs brah!
      Samba Pa Ti

Comment

Working...
      X