Steely Dan & Michael McDonald tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steely Dan & Michael McDonald tour

Steely Dan (Donald Fagen and Maui resident Walter Becker) are reuniting with former band mate Michael McDonald for a 32-city tour... and so far no Hawai`i date scheduled.
    Here's the press release and here's the tour schedule.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: Steely Dan & Michael McDonald tour

Bummers! That's one concert I'd love to attend. Ah, the memories!

Comment

Enjoyed the last one with a gang of friends. Kicked off our evening with dinner at Gaucho Grill and some fantastic mojitos. The company was great despite the lack of air conditioning at the restaurant. The show was a lot of fun. But I'm just not willing to part with the big bucks these shows demand.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Oh that just so wrong posting this thread and getting me hopes up. I'm still mad at myself for not making it the last time Steely Dan was in town...my friend had a free ticket for me too.

Comment

Have any of you seen their TWO AGAINST NATURE DVD yet? Online customer reviews look favorable, and I contemplated buying it several times at the video store (was really cheap!) but never did.

Two songs that always get me singin' along are Black Cow and Chain Lightning... such timeless classics! Gotta' dig Fagan's "cool cat" voice.
          sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
            Have any of you seen their TWO AGAINST NATURE DVD yet? Online customer reviews look favorable, and I contemplated buying it several times at the video store (was really cheap!) but never did.

Two songs that always get me singin' along are Black Cow and Chain Lightning... such timeless classics! Gotta' dig Fagan's "cool cat" voice.
            I bought that long time ago. It's great! You can buy ANYTHING by Steely Dan or Donald Fagen without any hesitation.

Fagen just released "Morph the Cat." That's a great album, too!

Blaine
            Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Working...
            X