LOST Director's Daughter Arrested for Shoplifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST Director's Daughter Arrested for Shoplifting

Daughter of Lost director arrested for shoplifting.
    Story here.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Re: More LOST Legal Trouble

hmmm...just goes to prove -- all the money in the world, the best schools, fancy homes, etc., means absolutely nuttin if you can't teach your kids morals, spritual beliefs, values, and be a excellent parent by giving love yourself.

Fame and Fortune is nothing to Family!

btw: I neva read nor heard da story. Nor was I LOST! (juss had to put that in there)

Auntie Lynn
    Last edited by 1stwahine; May 9, 2006, 10:55 PM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

It was broadcast on Tuesday's night KITV news.

Comment

I read the story... it just puts the following quote at the end...

"Jack Bender is the TV show's director and executive producer."

I remember getting caught stealing a candy bar when I was about 6 years old in the mainland... that was some serious shame....(yeah... never get booked and arrested...however the shame my mom felt... she never like shop at the store again!)

I can't imagine how shame she must be feeling as a 20 year old adult with the parents she has!

Go ahead...throw it at me..... I can feel the heat coming....

Manoa..."the childhood candybar stealing shoplifter" (yes... my mom wouldn't buy it for me at the time...what I do...obviously something stupid!

Comment

"The women paid for clothing at Neiman Marcus at Ala Moana Center, but then left the store with $2,000 worth of other items in their bags, police said."

$2,000 worth of items from Neiman Marcus. So I guess they stole a lipstick and a ballpoint pen.

Comment

A rumor awhile back around town claimed that Ian Somerholder, who played Boone, was killed off early because he was dating aforementioned director's daughter. Can't confirm or corroborate. Just heard this.....

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
              $2,000 worth of items from Neiman Marcus. So I guess they stole a lipstick and a ballpoint pen.
              Lovena

Comment

Crazy rich bitches....I guess they nevah take a clue from Tori Spelling and Paris Hilton, Drain your daddy dry!
                Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                  "The women paid for clothing at Neiman Marcus at Ala Moana Center, but then left the store with $2,000 worth of other items in their bags, police said."

Maybe they planned to trade 'em for a tank of gas (oop - wrong thread!)

Comment

Working...
                  X