Feds Protecting Hawaiian Flies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feds Protecting Hawaiian Flies

This report made me smile. The feds can help flies, but not the Kanaka Maoli. AUWE!
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Feds Protecting Hawaiian Flies

You must understand one of the planks of liberalism to understand what is going on here.

Flies are animals. Animals live on Earth. Earth is precious. It is important to protect any animals that are endangered in any way, to protect Earth.

Kanaka Maoli are humans. Humans, in the eyes of liberals, are terrible creatures that destroy the planet, and abuse its resources, and reproduce uncontrollably, and will eventually destroy the Earth.

Ergo, Carry the one, divide by zero, such that, whereas, therefore, x Pi,

Flies get protection. Kanaka Maoli get extinction.

Personally, I would choose the Hawaiians over the flies. But hey, I'm not in charge.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

The article mentions that some of the flies have antibiotic resistant bacteria and the news last night mentioned that this could be of value in finding a cure for cancer and aids.

My question is, now that these flies are protected, can the scientests make a "take" and continue to study these flies? I thought that now that they are endangered, even the scientests cannot touch them.
      Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

LOL Moto....you are killing me right now. Thats a funny thought. Protect the flies at the possible expense of the humans.

One thing is for sure. If it is true that the flies have some use to humans, they are guaranteed NOT to become extinct. The useful species, like cows & chickens, seem to be in plentiful supply.

Protecting a species seldom works. Conservation should be rooted in procreation, as was handily proven in California, with the Condors in the 80's.
        Last edited by timkona; May 10, 2006, 08:11 AM.
        FutureNewsNetwork.com
        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Hawaiian flies get protected by the Endangered Species Act, which was passed by the U.S. Congress.

Hawaiian people get protected by the Akaka Bill, which was passed by the U.S. Congress.

Oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
            Hawaiian flies get protected by the Endangered Species Act, which was passed by the U.S. Congress.

Hawaiian people get protected by the Akaka Bill, which was passed by the U.S. Congress.

Oh wait.

LOL! I nevah even knew about these flies untill I read the article.
            Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
            Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X