Celebrity Crushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Crushes

Any of you had Celebrity Crushes? I know I did, mines since High School was Natalie Portman As if I'll ever get, um.....sure dream on right?
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Re: Celebrity Crushes

did you see her on SNL when she was promoting her film v is for vendetta? if you did, i'm sure you enjoyed the opening monologue where chris asked her about the movie 'the professional' and she said that she was just 13 when she made the movie and chris said (like a pervert) "i know!" ha! ha!
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

fABIO & Micheal Bolton!

No laugh.

I said. NO LAUGH!

aUNTIE pUpule
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice
        did you see her on SNL when she was promoting her film v is for vendetta? if you did, i'm sure you enjoyed the opening monologue where chris asked her about the movie 'the professional' and she said that she was just 13 when she made the movie and chris said (like a pervert) "i know!" ha! ha!
        She is one year younger than me, and a million time's RICHER, and two MILLION time's harder to get.
        A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

I lusted after Superman before I even knew what the word "lust" meant! I got to play hooky from school to spend the day on the set with him when he was shooting a commercial. Musta been 1952 or 1953. I gotta find that picture!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
            fABIO & Micheal Bolton!

No laugh.

I said. NO LAUGH!

aUNTIE pUpule
            *tries to stifle laughter* bwhahhahahaa F a b i o!
            Never be bored, and you will never be boring. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Altivec
              *tries to stifle laughter* bwhahhahahaa F a b i o!
              I said, "NO Laugh!!"

WHACK! WHACK!

Auntie pUpule

Comment

Mine's was Cheryl Ladd and even bought a poster of her in a Bikini. WOW!
                Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

After one too many viewings of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, Hayden Christensen TOTALLY does it for me. Darth Vader has never been so sexy. I love me some Anakin! It's something about men with fierce eyes with that much intensity.

- Antonio Banderas (after watching Interview With a Vampire one too many times as well) and Ian Somerhalder (the guy who played Boone on LOST) also do a lot for me.

Seriously, I have an extensive list of hot men celebrities that catch my eye. Too many.
                  I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Oh yeah, Tyler Florence on Food 911. I have a huge crush on him! I'm constantly trying to think of something I'm not good cooking so I can email the Food Network and beg them to send him over.
                    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

The only reason why I'd even think about putting up with Tyra Banks for an hour every week:

Nigel Barker, America's Next Top Model Judge & Photographer
                      Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                      We're not here to mess around
                      Boston, you know we love you madly
                      Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                      Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                      You know we couldn't live without you
                      Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Well, ok...an adult 'crush' is Robin Williams. The guy's a creative genius which I find terribly sexy!!! He's just plain, ol' adorable. I'll take that to pretty boy-handsome anyday! Make me laugh, baby, and I'm yours! Maybe!

Comment

[QUOTE=LeiKaina]After one too many viewings of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, Hayden Christensen TOTALLY does it for me. Darth Vader has never been so sexy. I love me some Anakin! It's something about men with fierce eyes with that much intensity.
                          . . . . . . . . . .

it's obviously a subjective thing and so there isn't any place for saying that you shouldn't feel this way or that way about any actor but that character that hayden played bugged me to no end! if there were an award for biggest cry baby/whiner on screen, that character would surely have walked away with it!

PADMÉ: Sometimes there are things no one can fix. You're
                          not all-powerful, Annie.

ANAKIN: (angry) I should be!

somebody give me a light saber!!! ha! ha!

of course, the actor himself may be a terrific guy; i have no idea. i'm just making fun of the character he played.

me? some that come to mind now:

* olivia hussey when she appeared in romeo and juliet (too bad her career didn't take off....)

* phoebee cates after seeing her in the pool scene/fast times at ridgemont high! that scene is forever seared into my brain!

* carole bouquet; again, totally subjective but i think of her as the most beautiful (not the sexiest) of all the bond gals; she was in for your eyes only. beautiful long black hair, fantastic eyes. odd that i didn't run into her when i went backpacking in greece!
                          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

...sneaks into room carrying sign and picture.

Oh-My-LORD! Hunka Hunka Burning LOVE!

Auntie pUpule on a Saturday aftanoon!

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice
                              * phoebee cates after seeing her in the pool scene/fast times at ridgemont high! that scene is forever seared into my brain!
                              I can still picture it in my mind. SEARED is the word!

Brings to mind Sigourney Weaver in the first ALIENS movie when she's in the escape capsule.

Hawaii native Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls is a blood boiler also.
                              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Working...
                              X