What you bought for your mom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you bought for your mom?

Man, Pearlridge was packed with people, especially at the Hallmark store on the Sears side.

So, what did you buy for your Mom? (and its okay if you no like say 'cause she reads this)

I bought my Mom and my grandma a card and something that reflects their personality. And no, the catering thing is out the door because we're all going out for dinner tomorrow evening, and I no like anyone get used to dining out.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: What you bought for your mom?

I got her a card...

And a nice check for the mortgage.

With her birthday that just passed and Mother's Day approaching, I can breathe a sigh of relief till Christmas.
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

We're buying my mom and mother in law a spa pedicure. It's much more intense than a regular pedicure (lasts longer too, instead of 15 minutes or so, it's like 45 minutes). I'm taking them out on Tuesday and we're all going to have it done.

Comment

I pirated and burned tons of CDs of hard-to-find (very hard-to-find, oy) and oldies songs for her and Photoshopped some purty CD covers for them, and I've been cleaning the house since the beginning of the month because her birthday was this past Wednesday, anyway. I bought nothing (she's the one that buys the blank CDs *cough*). If I had money to spend, I'd prolly get her lampwork beads because she likes to make bracelets, or dinner. I'm making her a desktop for her computer at work, too. I've made a lot in the past for her because she likes to change desktops a lot.
        myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Bought my Mom a card and put some cash in it. Also a Mom frig magnet thingee and a framed Glamour shots picture of me & my sistas.
          ~Lika

\\000// Malama Pono \\000//

Comment

Originally posted by GypsyLika

...and a framed Glamour shots picture of me & my sistas.
            Can only imagine how much bondo that picture took. Happy Mom's Day, Lika , and all mom's here on this board.

Comment

a card, a corsage to wear to brunch tomorrow, and some cd's.

Comment

I'm taking her out for plate lunch (all we have is L&L here, but it will do) and then taking her out shopping. Looooove my Mommy!
                I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

My husband and i got my mom flowers and chocolates and a pair of onyx earrings and an onyx necklace

Comment

She's coming to visit us (in Seattle) later this week, so I got tickets to Cirque du Soleil. She's seen them on TV, but never in person.
                    Then, I'm running her all over the region, helping her find a place to live, as she's moving to the area (from the Midwest) next month.

Comment

For my mom, I've been helping her redo her backyard. For an area that had been completely neglected for years and basically looked like a bad day in the Amazon, this was no simple task. It was a gift for her, but my kids are the primary beneficiaries, as they finally have a safe, open, enclosed place to play that doesn't involve dodging the occasional car.

For my wife, more iTunes credits, as usual.

For both of them, and the family, dinner at Stuart Anderson's, decadent dessert included.

Comment

an awesome book that I knew she would appreciate.

pax

Comment

Card (which said essentially "Mom, you tried so hard to make me a responsible adult" and on the inside "You gave it your best shot, anyway").

A book of Hawaiiana we didn't have: Hawaii Joins the World by Walter Judd.
                          http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

A Thong! Nah... i made her a nice meal of Chicken Parmesan on linguine noodles. It was ono!
                            Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                            Flickr

Comment

I bought my MAMA her 2 way ticket to San Francisco and Honolulu next month. It's bittersweet. My eldest sister is having an heart operation.

Auntie Lynn
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                              X