A new low for parents...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new low for parents...

Don't click on the following link if you don't want to see how low today's parents went: click me
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: A new low for parents...

That's good training. Must be his Irish roots.

Ahhh, the Irish, with livers bred from generations of abuse.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
      That's good training. Must be his Irish roots.
      Nah, that's beer = local. My dad's Irish, I got Wiskey!
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Timkona,

Is it just me, or are you the world's largest douche bag?

While I must assume that your incendiary comment on the Irish is laced with sarcasm, I decided that I'd rather not watch from the sideline.

I hope you have a good Irish friend who will deliver a nice square smack to your jaw.

But the Irish remark is secondary to the crap that you attempt to spew on the subject of real estate. You are an appraiser, I believe. You benefit from inflated appraisals - I know this because several months ago, I removed myself from the rat race of the mortgage/real estate business. The corruption that abounds in the mix of industries is disgusting.

Lenders relaxing standards, scumbag mortgage brokers feeding on the ignorant, appraisers fueling the fire.

The real estate market in the US - nationwide - is headed for a crash. Adjustable rate mortgages, inflated home values, and the unfortunate lack of fiscal responsiblity that plagues "our" nation will destroy current real estate market values.

I hope that you can sleep well tonight knowing that your appraisal from last week will leave someone holding the ball on a property that is worth 30% less than your appraisal says it is worth.

As a proud Irishman who is know to make an arse of himself, I say drink on.

Ragin Cajun.

Comment

if you look at the pic closely the bottle appears empty.... while not done in any sense of good taste some parent (probly too young themselves) thought it'd be funny to take a pic of junior tryin to swig on that there beer. " oh look jr wants to be like daddy. get the camera!"
          Support Lung Cancer Research

Comment

Wow Cajun....pepper in your wheaties this morning??

First and Foremost - I'd love to drink a case of beer with you some day, while we celebrate fine Irish heritage. You guessed right on the sarcasm, unless that's the tannest damned Irish kid on the planet.

Second - I turned in an appraisal just this morning that came up short on the deal, leaving a buyer with a need to add some money to the pot, or not buy. I get paid a flat fee for appraising BEFORE I accept a job.The price I charge is NOT based on any value that I come up with. I always tell people that the appraisal industry is like a roller coaster ride. First, you pay money and buy a ticket. And when you get off screaming and puking, you DON'T get a refund. My reputation as a hard ass in this industry is very well known. The few clients I have love me for my brutal truth telling, my 4 day turn times, and my "johnny on the spot" customer service.

Perhaps you were thinking of another person, with a soft shell, a dishonest business philosophy, and a weak uppercut. I accept your apology.
            FutureNewsNetwork.com
            Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Hey, Stephen (& Tim) --- let's stay on-topic, and you can have flame wars using PM, okay?

Comment

Working...
              X