No announcement yet.

Confession: I'm using more paper for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confession: I'm using more paper for...

I'm using the 'most' paper for notes as I'm keeping track of HT posts. Oh my Goodness! You know, keeping website addresses or the answers to questions posed. ( I shouldn't rely on memory). Have to really admit more note paper is used by me for this forum than any other reason. How 'bout that?!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Re: Confession: I'm using more paper for...

If you like using paper (and I do, for some things) that's fine but otherwise you might try notepad, if your computer has that. I find that really handy for surfing posting boards and keeping track of stuff

Comment

I gave up paper notes in favor of 'Stickies' (Mac). All notes are in one place and can be printed if needed. I'd guess Notepad is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
        I'm using the 'most' paper for notes as I'm keeping track of HT posts. Oh my Goodness! You know, keeping website addresses or the answers to questions posed. ( I shouldn't rely on memory). Have to really admit more note paper is used by me for this forum than any other reason. How 'bout that?!
        Tabbed browsing, MM. Tabbed browsing. Switch to Firefox and give it a try. You won't need all those paper notes.

Comment

Oops...this was a repeat from above so I deleted it. Sorry. Dunno how that happened but I know it's my fault!

Comment

Working...
          X