Photo Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Room

Anyone have photo's that are cool and interesting remember pictures say a thousand words, post it here I will post something later.
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Re: Photo Room

I got one question how do you put pics on here?

Comment

In the reply to thread section, find manage attachments. Click on it, but you have to have the photo prepared by using photoshop first and making the photo 600X600 size.
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
        I got one question how do you put pics on here?
        ok so when you hit the reply button look at the toolbar in the message window that you type in....
        see the little box thats yellow with the mountains an the little sun (its right under the paste button if you were to paste something into the window)if you hover your mouse over it it will say INSERT IMAGE.
        click that button and a little box will open that you can put the URL of the photo into it then hit enter.
        your photo should appear.

your photo must be hosted like on photobucket so you can get a URL
        or
        if you want to post a pic off a certain webpage but dont want to have the whole page right click on the pic an at the bottom it says properties... click that highlight and copy the URL addy and paste it into the box that comes up wen you click the insert image box

hope that makes sense
        Support Lung Cancer Research

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
          In the reply to thread section, find manage attachments. Click on it, but you have to have the photo prepared by using photoshop first and making the photo 600X600 size.
          ohh wow I nevah know dat before thanks!

Comment

Your very welcome KaneoheGirl. Long ago I delivered Pizza's out of Temple Valley Pizza Hut and Kaneohe Girl's are the Best tippers! Aloha!
            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Here's hoping it made it's way here. This is a cool house, my aunt live's here, just kidding

Check out the interior

but I forgot to mention she has a kid take a look.

Here's where I live.

I live on the very top floor I drive that nice red car to work.
              Last edited by admin; May 23, 2006, 11:49 AM. Reason: Swapped images for thumbnails.

Comment

Those were all doll houses at the Bishop Museum. Speaking of that place I will be leaving that place soon, I have been employed there for five long years, longer than any other job I've ever had. It's a GREAT place. I've learned so much there. Hawaiian Hall will be shut down for two years they will be doing some renovating. Here is the area they will be demolishing to put up some glass structure of some sort here it is

This is what's inside that room of course the Ku statue will not be harmed and it is real by the way

This is the Whale that make's everyone sigh with recognition from young kid time

I will MISS the Bishop Museum and of course Hawaiian Hall.
                Last edited by admin; May 23, 2006, 11:52 AM. Reason: Replaced large images with thumbnails.

Comment

holy mackeral bra! dem some BIG bambutcha pics! very cool tho!

Comment

This is a picture of my dog she is a jack russle terrior and we had her for about 7years now, but we have to give her away but here she is with my little brother in the back round

Here is a cool picture I took it sort of made me feel like I was in a Chinese Grave yard of some kind or whatever you can use your imagination

It's acually from the Bishop Museum too, I just messed around and did some close up with the light pole
                    Last edited by Pedro; May 23, 2006, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kaneohegirl
                      holy mackeral bra! dem some BIG bambutcha pics! very cool tho!
                      Nice pictures, indeed, but please make sure to re-size your photos or post thumbnails that link to the full-size images. (Since you use Photobucket, Pedro, I've taken the liberty of swapping your full-size images with linked thumbnails.) Including giant photos in a post will increase download times and often throw off the formatting of the site.

Please see this thread on posting images for some notes.

Mahalo!

Comment

Hey Admin,

Thanks for the info, and for downsizing my megalith pix(sorry) Now I know and I will be posting more pics of all kinds of stuff but in smaller versions and mostly in thumbnails.

Comment

I just came back from the big island not to long ago one of my cousins graduated from high school some where in Hilo. I went to this place called six tons here it is

It's just a simple wooden bridge here's the veiw looking down

It has a cave with a water fall coming out of it

Here's the scary part for me

Here's my brother jumping in. You can't just jump you have to jump foward over the rocks bellow
                          Last edited by Pedro; June 7, 2006, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X