basketball challenge: Mufi vs Duke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basketball challenge: Mufi vs Duke

It's Mayor Mufi Hannemann vs. Lt. Gov. Duke Aiona in a 3-point shoot-out challenge during the Hallyu Shooting Stars charity basketball event this Sat. Just curious to know...who do you think will win?

Here's a link to more info from the Honolulu Advertiser on the charity basketball game, which will feature various Korean actors/entertainers, as well as Hawaii's former women collegiate players, high school players, and Korean kids:
    Taking It To The Basketball Court

Re: basketball challenge: Mufi vs Duke

I gotta go with Mufi...da bugga is TALL!

I'll bet lunch. Any takers?

Auntie Lynn

btw: Wen I first read dis, I taught wuz going be Mufi and Duke Bainum. Den it wouldn't be Basketball it would be "BOXING!"
    Last edited by 1stwahine; May 24, 2006, 01:12 PM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

I gotta go with Mufi...da bugga is TALL!

I'll bet lunch. Any takers?
      Yup...I gotta go with Auntie. I've seen Mufi play basketball and da buggah's not bad. But that was a long time ago, too.

Comment

oh interesting topic of discussion..i put my money down on for duke...mufi is a big man..plus he looks like he doesn't have a good 3pt stroke...
        'If you have a problem. If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire, The A Team"

Comment

No MONEY - Honey!!! That's Illegal!

This is a friendly game of chance between OHANA!

Lunch.

Das it.

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

There are just shooting baskets from a certain distance not playing an actual game of basketball?

If the former then size is not an issue. It's more if the person in question can throw and aim the ball to the basket.

Comment

Working...
            X