Do you consider yourself an American?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you consider yourself an American?

americas dollar and economy and society collapses into a looting rioting burning third world banana republic mad max new orleans la riots wasteland?

no more tourists and good bye to the travel industry and hawaii's main form of income.no more freighters and cargo ships unloading spam and toilet paper and ivory soap and cokes at the docks anymore.worthless paper dollars and closed banks and forget car loans and mortgages and worthless stocks and ira's and pension plans and insurance policies and welfare and food stamps and social security.

how will hawaii really react?by looting and rioting and burning the cities to the ground like the nycs and las and detroits and miamis and every us city?

time will tell but any day now the ones with their rifles and pistols loaded and ammo stocked and mre's and #10 cans of freeze-dried eggs and cases of spam and toilet paper and soap shall survive whilst the starving desperate hordes of welfarians and other societal refuse shall become fertilizer.

have a nice day!

Re: what'll happen to hawaii when..

Aaah...had a tough day, huh? Sorry to hear it. Hope you feel better tomorrow. A good night's sleep never hurt anyone.

Comment

would you move back to the us...

if it was a poor third world country?just another poor third world banana republic like mexico columbia peru and every country in the americas?
      why are the americas and africa the 3 third world primitive continents and only america and its defacto state canada are the only countries that aren't?
      well hold on to your hats cause any day now america will find out what its like and will ironically be smuggling themselves into mexico as america burns.
      hard to have faith in a violent illiterate and fat dysfunctional american society coming together to overcome the collapse.so it will be canada being overrun and taken over by looting americans and mexican police shooting
      illegal american immigrants trying to get into mexico.
      ironic huh?the immigration bill seems backwards!

Comment

Ditto to what Tutusue said.

Hope you have a better day tomarrow!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

do you consider yourself an american?

or want to be considered an american?
          why?
          6.5 billion humans on the planet sure dont!
          you should hear whats said about america and americans in every country around the world.
          shame how america and americans are remembered but cant change it.
          either way,when america goes totally rabid and ballistic,one wouldnt want to be that american in room 615 in any country around the world.

Comment

Re: do you consider yourself an american?

I am Proud to be an AMERICAN!

www.forest.ws/WeSupportU.htm

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Please don't feed the trolls
              Check out my blog on Kona issues :
              The Kona Blog

Comment

Mahalo for your concern, Kona Guy. I'm not feeding him.

I am Proud to an AMERICAN!

Auntie Lynn
                Last edited by 1stwahine; May 27, 2006, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Boowa's post may sound over the top but...

You know there are some valid points made. It doesn't have to become complete anarchy in the U.S. for Hawaii to be adversely affected in many ways.

It's scary business walking out your front door.
                  Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
                    Boowa's post may sound over the top but...[...]
                    Nah...just check out the other 4 posts (so far) made by "Boowa". IGNORE rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                      Mahalo for your concern, Kona Guy. I'm not feeding him.

I am Proud to an AMERICAN!

Auntie Lynn
                      Auntie...Kona Guy is right! Hit that ignore button! The 'regulars' on HT know for a fact that you're proud to be an American AND that you have 3 wonderful soldiers in the family. Trolls wear their arses inside out, for all to see and smell! Hold your nose while you hit that ignore button, 'kay!

Comment

Re: Do you consider yourself an American?

haha!

I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
                        USAUSAUSA!!
                        and most americans wouldnt consider an asiatic an american anyway.

ya maybe but the whole world is sure ashamed of and looks down on americans.

decades of rude ignorant loud ugly american tourists trampling around the world and decades of america bombing killing and invading around the world is really over.

the country directly responsible for the killing of the most humans in the last century will go like the european jews.ironic that the first 2 countries in world history to be hated by the entire world would be jewish-controlled america and jewish israel.wonder what happened to the jews in europe?

debt bankruptcy euro international redlining big macs cokes rap videos=the end of america.
                        time to pay the bills!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
                          Auntie...Kona Guy is right! Hit that ignore button! The 'regulars' on HT know for a fact that you're proud to be an American AND that you have 3 wonderful soldiers in the family. Trolls wear their arses inside out, for all to see and smell! Hold your nose while you hit that ignore button, 'kay!
                          american soldiers are paid corporate mercenaries for exxon and halliburton and are the worlds butchers.every one that gets bombed has the world celebrate.
                          3 welfare couldnt afford college lowest class abu gharaib massacring american soldiers for kids!hahahahhaa!!!the world holds his nose in disgust at america and americans.period!
                          hahhahahaaa

Comment

you americans are truly totally ignorant and brainwashed by your guv and media!
                            no wonder the world didnt care less when 9/11 happened and we will see the worlds reaction to whatever happens next.
                            yall will be too busy surviving to be watching the tv and you wont have tv,but the world will see how the world reacts and it aint gonna be pretty.

Comment

Re: Do you consider yourself an American?

I think we've found Osama, lol.
                              * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
                              - Anna Quindlen

Comment

Working...
                              X