Gps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gps

Hello everybody! I am a business man who needs to travel a lot. Therefore I am willing to install a GPS system on my cell phone. Can anybody give me some information about it? I read from the magazines that Nav4All was good. Could anyone give a link for this product? Thank you in advance!

Re: Gps

You may also wish to post your question to the GPS Hawaii forum. It's a community devoted to Geocaching (that's also hosted on this site), but they know GPS inside and out.

Comment

A Garmin 5 ( maybe 6 is out by now ) GPSr unit with all the software installed is incredible. Not only does it have the updated maps for just about every street in America, and I believe you can get most other countries as well, but it tells you the route "From here to there..." or you can punch in "The nearest Starbucks..." and it'll give you a list. Wow, awesome!

This is a separate, on it's own unit. I don't know about GPS and Cellphones?
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Here's a link to mobile phone software from Garmin www.garmin.com/products/garminmobile20 .
        Personally, I think Garmin is one of, if not the most best when it come to GPS, GPSr and software. Hope this helps

Comment

You know what's really cool is that you can use your GPS unit to locate a spot anywhere on earth and then take those coordinates and input them into Google Earth and find yourself again that way. Google Earth is so neat. I can actually navigate to my previous adddresses on Oahu without even going there. I realized things like the new owner of the late David Shutter's mansion buldozed over his two very expensive clay tennis courts and put in a garden. I also noticed my beautiful lawn at 1032 18th Avenue is now a brown spot of land, and the the owners of 5123 Kilauea Avenue (my childhood crib) have faithfully kept the lawn in top condition.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
          X