The Apprentice - Finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Apprentice - Finale

I hope this wasn't posted before, but in the Apprentice finale the two job choices came down to a Trump Tower International in SoHo NY and Trump Tower International in Waikiki! It is right in the middle of the re-building of Waikiki, although neither contestant chose that as their first choice. Anyone hear about this? Sounds exciting!

Re: The Apprentice - Finale

Originally posted by Kawika0320
    I hope this wasn't posted before, but in the Apprentice finale the two job choices came down to a Trump Tower International in SoHo NY and Trump Tower International in Waikiki! It is right in the middle of the re-building of Waikiki, although neither contestant chose that as their first choice. Anyone hear about this? Sounds exciting!
    thanks for ruining it!!! j/k next time use spoilers....

It hasn't aired here in hawaii yet

Comment

Well, Adrian didn't say who won. Just that the winner gets to choose between heading the planned Trump complex in Waikiki or a high-rise in New York. The fact that the Hawaii complex would figure in the finale was reported by the Star-Bulletin, KGMB, and others a few days ago.

Lee Bienstock or Sean Yazbeck? The finale airs tonight, but folks on the mainland already know how it turned out.

Comment

I'm gonna go into Apprentice withdraw till next season

Comment

Originally posted by Kings House
          I'm gonna go into Apprentice withdraw till next season
          Me too! I guess I'll watch Hell's kitchen now
          Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
          Flickr

Comment