Tupperware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tupperware

Does anyone know where one might be able to buy tupperware on Oahu? I googled and found a suggestion that the only place that sells tupperware here is a store in Aiea called "Young at Heart". But the article was from 1999 and I dunno where that store or if it's even still around. Yeah, googling for Young at Heart Aiea produces lots of stuff, some of which I'd rather not see.

Re: Tupperware

Ah, the dangers of reckless Googling!

Well, I know there was someone selling Tupperware from one of those kiosks on the mall level of Ala Moana. But I can't recall seeing that stall lately, and even when I did wander past, it didn't seem like the sort of distribution the Tupperware brandmeisters had in mind.

I guess you could always pick something up direct online. Or, you can find a "Tupperware Consultant." At least for new stuff. I'm sure garage sales, Craigslist and other sources can net some good used Tupperware.

Comment

I remember going to a couple of Tupperware parties during the mid-60s. I had no idea that product was still being sold! I still own a few pieces from the 60s! I'll eventually stock up on that collapsible plastic container stuff. That's a dream come true for a small space owner!

Comment

Thanks! I heard the kiosk at Ala Moana isn't there anymore. I'm looking for new tupperware because it's for a friend who broke her old jello mold and I thought I'd replace it for her if I can. I really dislike doing any financial things online so buying from the tupperware website is my last choice if I really cannot find anyone who sells it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Adri
          Does anyone know where one might be able to buy tupperware on Oahu?
          I tried the obvious -- typed in "tupperware.com" and it took me to http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/home . On that page is a link to Find A Tupperware Consultant. Clicking on that took me to http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/...sultant_finder . I typed in my zip code here on the windward side and asked for "consultants" within 30 miles and it gave me a list of 54 names and their contact info! I went back and narrowed the search to within 5 miles, and it gave me 11 names.
          So there ya go. Just that simple.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Huh. Thanks! Before I posted here, I typed in my zip code and asked for consultants within 25 miles and got nuffin. I should have broadened my search.

Comment

adri, i sent you a pm...there is someone i know who does tupperware in the royal kunia area.

Comment

Working...
              X